Rejecting Jesus is God

AJClown

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

While it maybe hard to determine when a fetus is a distinct person from the mother...   ...it is clear that birth is the cutoff for when pro life advocates stop caring about a person.

I would say that if your own religious beliefs encourage you to state that there is no evidence (because you dismiss the evidence that historians find compelling) that seems problematic.

Jesus is a fictional character in a book. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Callidus said:

It is so dumb, Abraham, Jesus, and Muhammad should all be looked at as equals. You have one religion that acts as a bunch of religions. It is plain stupid. You all pray to the same god so stfu and stop killing each other.

Welcome to the Bahai Faith?

1 minute ago, Jamalisms said:

I would say that if your own religious beliefs encourage you to state that there is no evidence (because you dismiss the evidence that historians find compelling) that seems problematic.

Your avatar is perfect for this statment.

4 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

then what’s the evidence?

4 minutes ago, Callidus said:

Ill be agnostic untill someone proves something. But the fact all 3 religions are the same with a small twist is undeniable.

The creation story is the same in several religions.  There was a Jesus in Africa and several other places.  We are all connected in thought.  

The pyramids in Africa, how did they do it?  Same time they were building pyramids in South America.  

3 hours ago, 'Nator said:

Nah virtually every historian disagrees with you. Publicly non believing historians even. Bart Ehrman wrote a whole book about this. 

Lol...the Bible version is certainly not a biography. 

7 hours ago, SNAPHISANKLE said:

Aren’t you so smart now go back to killing innocent babies abortion lover 

A fetus is a human being. And it's a dead human being after the abortion.And I fully support that. I think abortion is great.I also think heart surgery is great!!! If you need it....you better believe it's great for you.

Any questions?

33 minutes ago, Daqueef said:

A fetus is a human being. And it's a dead human being after the abortion.And I fully support that. I think abortion is great.I also think heart surgery is great!!! If you need it....you better believe it's great for you.

Any questions?

Only one 

WHAT IF JESUS WAS ABORTED 

Roman historian Tacitus wrote:

"Nero fastened the guilt ... on a class hated for their abominations, called Christians by the populace. Christus, from whom the name had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of ... Pontius Pilatus, and a most mischievous superstition, thus checked for the moment, again broke out not only in Judaea, the first source of the evil, but even in Rome...."

Jesus was and is and is eternal.

It is a shame so many people struggle to deny this fact and will expend energy and conduct many forms of mental gymnastics deny that reality.

Prayers to those that find themselves in that situation.

As a side note, it is also interesting that many of those here believe their "intellect" and "enlightenment" grant them special insight are also the ones here that support the current criminal destroyers that wish to replace America with the failed murderous totalitarianism of marxism and communism.

2 hours ago, SNAPHISANKLE said:

That’s more comparable to a chic swallowing Sperm. Try again. Store eggs aren’t gonna be babies 

If it’s not a fertilized egg with a fetus in it, It’s actually more comparable to saving  a girls egg after her period and eating it. If you buy organic eggs they could be fertilized and you not know it. I live on a farm and have chickens and roosters. No telling how many baby chickens I’ve scrambled up. 

25 minutes ago, BaddKarma said:

Wrong, though Jesus is the first one described in the Bible as rewarded with the gift of immortality...the fact that he did not possess immortality before his resurrection by God is seen from the inspired apostle’s words at Romans 6:9...

“Christ, now that he has been raised up from the dead, dies no more; death is master over him no more.”

55 minutes ago, BaddKarma said:

Roman historian Tacitus wrote:

"Nero fastened the guilt ... on a class hated for their abominations, called Christians by the populace. Christus, from whom the name had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of ... Pontius Pilatus, and a most mischievous superstition, thus checked for the moment, again broke out not only in Judaea, the first source of the evil, but even in Rome...."

It is a shame so many people struggle to deny this fact and will expend energy and conduct many forms of mental gymnastics deny that reality.

Prayers to those that find themselves in that situation.

As a side note, it is also interesting that many of those here believe their "intellect" and "enlightenment" grant them special insight are also the ones here that support the current criminal destroyers that wish to replace America with the failed murderous totalitarianism of marxism and communism.

Lol at using another Roman historian who lived after Jesus "died".  And you have the nerve to talk shit about people that don't believe in your bullshit. As usual you don't know what you are talking about. 

Edited by WG53

40 minutes ago, Daqueef said:

Wrong, though Jesus is the first one described in the Bible as rewarded with the gift of immortality...the fact that he did not possess immortality before his resurrection by God is seen from the inspired apostle’s words at Romans 6:9...

“Christ, now that he has been raised up from the dead, dies no more; death is master over him no more.”

No, Jesus wasn't the 1st that would be Enoch.