More Corruption

tgo

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Media needs to STOP covering Trumps culture war bait and cover the fuck out of this corruption. 

Posted Images

LOFL, Pompeo so doesn't care about his accountability or that of the administration.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo told The Washington Post on Monday that he had recommended that State Department Inspector General Steve Linick be fired because the independent watchdog was "undermining" the department and wasn't performing in a way that the top US diplomat wanted him to.

"I went to the President and made clear to him that Inspector General Linick wasn't performing a function in a way that we had tried to get him to, that was additive for the State Department, very consistent with what the statute says he's supposed to be doing," he said in an interview with the Post. "The kinds of activities he's supposed to undertake to make us better, to improve us." He did not go into details about what specifically displeased him about Linick's job performance

53 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Grassley needs to STFU, Trump has been given to the green light to do whatever he wants, don't act like you care now. 

Nitwit speaking... ?

I have to ask... Do you have a brain or does your mouth just spew your excrement out naturally???   ? ? ? ? ?

Edited by thor

2 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Grassley needs to STFU, Trump has been given to the green light to do whatever he wants, don't act like you care now. 

I really don't know what Grasserly is trying to accomplish.  He gave Trump until April 13th to explain the Atkinson firing, which Trump promptly ignored and then fired another IG.  

16 minutes ago, Justafan said:

I really don't know what Grasserly is trying to accomplish.  He gave Trump until April 13th to explain the Atkinson firing, which Trump promptly ignored and then fired another IG.  

He's trying to save face. It's got to be embarrassing to be in the Senate and see Trump do all this in the wide open. These Republicans make these types of comments occasionally to pretend they give a shit

1 minute ago, OILERMAN said:

He's trying to save face. It's got to be embarrassing to be in the Senate and see Trump do all this in the wide open. These Republicans make these types of comments occasionally to pretend they give a shit

They ceded all power to reign him in.  I'm surprised he hasn't been even more brazen about it to be honest.  

I hope all the former Obama officials comply with the subpoenas and that the GOP spends days and days conducting hearings on #Obamagate (whatever the fuck that is). While they're actively pushing down coronavirus relief efforts and squashing more relief bills for Americans. 

I can't imagine anything that will piss off most Americans more than this. 

15 minutes ago, tgo said:

I hope all the former Obama officials comply with the subpoenas and that the GOP spends days and days conducting hearings on #Obamagate (whatever the fuck that is). While they're actively pushing down coronavirus relief efforts and squashing more relief bills for Americans. 

I can't imagine anything that will piss off most Americans more than this. 

Piss them off? Trump's base loves it...

3 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Piss them off? Trump's base loves it...

At this point, Trump's base is a pretty small minority of Americans though. 

Trump's base may be retarded, but most of America is not stupid and can see right through the charades and can see what kind of person Trump is and what kind of party the Republicans are under his tenure. 

Edited by tgo