NFL Schedule Release

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Using the Vegas over/under totals to predict the 2020 strength of schedule, the Titans would have the 2nd easiest schedule this season.   https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2020-nfl-strength

No way Oakland wins even one NFL game this year.  I guarantee that.  

Would take the under on the Patriots.    

4 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

If you think the difference between Brady and Stidham isn’t more than 3 games you are crazy. 

Brady didn’t statistically have a good year but he definitely didn’t have a bad year that jeopardized them winning. 

There's definitely some cherry picking from that situation going on with some. Maybe it's residual from not wanting us to sign Brady and looking at every negative aspect of his game from the last couple seasons to justify those feelings.

Even if Stidham is a good QB the Patriots are not those Patriots anymore. And not even the greatest head coach of all time can will a shit QB into being a good one. If he could Tim Tebow would still be on their roster.

I doubt the Patriots will be the worst team in that division, but there's definitely an opening for the Division title this year more than there has been in the last 15-20 years. THe Jets and Dolphins are still going to bring up the rear but there's going to be a real dog fight between the Patriots and Bills. They seem like they're almost a mirror of each other now with Brady gone. Both have questionable QB situations and both have stout defenses.

2 minutes ago, scine09 said:

The Titans are opening up in Denver very late, 10:15 EST. on MNF.

Oh please no, haha.  I haven't successfully stayed awake for the entire 2nd Monday night game in YEARS.

1 minute ago, SuperFreak90 said:

I'm glad there will be no games in England.  I think it's a waste of time, effort, and money to even have games there.  

The England games bother me, but surprisingly not nearly as much as having a Thursday night game every fucking week. I get having one for opening weekend... those are actually fun because it's different and out of the ordinary. It lets the league showcase the Super Bowl champ and whoever they're facing on a special opening night. And Thanksgiving games are as much a tradition as turkey and dressing with gravy. But those are the only two Thursdays I actually care about watching football. I watch the Titans on TNF for obvious reasons... but I would much rather have them on Sunday/Sunday night or Monday. And I really wish the national prime time game would move back to Monday nights instead of on Sunday night. It's never felt right moving the prime time game on Sunday and then having a Monday night game as an add-on. Hell, they don't even have to change networks. Give ESPN back the Sunday night slot and let them hype the shit out of it. NBC could then air their game on Monday night.

But whatever. They're not going to change anything because of my opinions.

21 minutes ago, oldschool said:

We all know where your loyalties lie. you disappeared as soon as you knew your boy's future was no longer with the Titans.

I was calling for "my boy" to get the fuck out of Nville for the last two years. 

That doesn't mean I'm willing to engage in the kinds of stupid fucking conversations that went on around here last season.

Or that I won't come around regularly to remind you what an idiot you are.

Pay attention next time dumbass.

12 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

I was calling for "my boy" to get the fuck out of Nville for the last two years. 

That doesn't mean I'm willing to engage in the kinds of stupid fucking conversations that went on around here last season.

Or that I won't come around regularly to remind you what an idiot you are.

Pay attention next time dumbass.

"Stupid conversations"= never pointing out what a failed qb he is and how he never improved and was a product of the Oregon offense and instead blaming other parts of the team.

1 hour ago, scine09 said:

The Titans are opening up in Denver very late, 10:15 EST. on MNF.

I've read on twitter that the Broncos are hosting the Chargers in Week one on MNF.

26 minutes ago, rns90 said:

I've read on twitter that the Broncos are hosting the Chargers in Week one on MNF.

That’s weird it was posted in a place that normally has reputable sources.