Biden VP Thread

tgo

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trump supporters despise liars over all else!!!!

Republicans are such a fascinating lot. They’re still on Benghazi when we’ve lost at least 130k Americans and Russia is putting bounties on our soldiers without a single peep. 

At least let Joe get sworn in, what am I, some kind of monster?

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Titans279 said:

Why would she do that with their internal polling looking so bad?

6 hours ago, tgo said:

She would never accept this imo

Why did she suddenly go full bore Trump a few months ago but the fact the polling is so bad could stop her from accepting it....true 

7 hours ago, No1TitansFan said:

Susan Rice has the unfair misconception of deliberately misleading the country following Benghazi, think that would rule her out although she's  certainly qualified. 

And they could use that to her advantage. Compare the freak out over Benghazi to Trump and Pence total ignoring a pandemic that has killed 100k Americans (by then). 

18 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

And they could use that to her advantage. Compare the freak out over Benghazi to Trump and Pence total ignoring a pandemic that has killed 100k Americans (by then). 

I doubt she will be the pick, but you can’t argue with this logic. 

8 hours ago, Starkiller said:

Simple popularity. People like her and see her as down to earth and relatable.

Cool...let’s just say fuck who’s actually qualified amirite. This why so many like myself saying fuck the left. Buncha pansy losers

2 minutes ago, SNAPHISANKLE said:

Cool...let’s just say fuck who’s actually qualified amirite. This why so many like myself saying fuck the left. Buncha pansy losers

How’s Stumpy doing today? Did she ever learn to walk? Make me a taco you tard bitch.

27 minutes ago, SNAPHISANKLE said:

It’s pretty clear that “qualified” doesn’t matter. Otherwise Trump wouldn’t be in the White House...

20 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

It’s pretty clear that “qualified” doesn’t matter. Otherwise Trump wouldn’t be in the White House...

I ain’t no trump fan, but he’s way

more qualified than Michelle. Being a business person has its qualities. What was Michelle??

just this recent hype from the left about “Michelle should run” or “Michelle should be vp” just as fucking stupid as the right being all like “Ivanka will be the next president!” 

like seriously. Y’all dumb as fuck