Virus in US

pat

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the damndest thing....  Trump supporters making fun of Biden's mental status.    Seriously.  

MERS killed 866 people worldwide. Again, basic math.   Btw, in an entire year, the flu kills 3,500 - 15,500 in the US. They suspect some cases aren't identified and so they estimate up to 61

Posted Images

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/report-biden-admin-discovers-trump-had-zero-plans-for-covid-vaccine-distribution

As they were settling into the White House on Wednesday, Biden administration officials were reportedly stunned to discover that President Joe Biden’s predecessor didn’t have a plan with regards to distributing the COVID-19 vaccine.

A source told CNN on Thursday morning that the new administration will “have to build everything from scratch” thanks to former President Donald Trump’s reported lack of strategy with the vaccine rollout.

“There is nothing for us to rework,” they said.

Edited by Starkiller

4 hours ago, Starkiller said:

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/report-biden-admin-discovers-trump-had-zero-plans-for-covid-vaccine-distribution

As they were settling into the White House on Wednesday, Biden administration officials were reportedly stunned to discover that President Joe Biden’s predecessor didn’t have a plan with regards to distributing the COVID-19 vaccine.

A source told CNN on Thursday morning that the new administration will “have to build everything from scratch” thanks to former President Donald Trump’s reported lack of strategy with the vaccine rollout.

2 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

I was listening and he said they had “ideas”. That doesn’t mean they actually had any sort of plan for vaccine distribution.

I don’t think Fauci would want to flat out say the Trump admin had no plan. 

9 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

I was listening and he said they had “ideas”. That doesn’t mean they actually had any sort of plan for vaccine distribution.

I don’t think Fauci would want to flat out say the Trump admin had no plan. 

I think it's CYA spin from the admin.

They are not starting from scratch if they're using work that the previous administration did.

Gonna go ahead and trust Fauci over an anonymous Biden admin sources! I don't expect you to see it this way though.

44 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

I think it's CYA spin from the admin.

They are not starting from scratch if they're using work that the previous administration did.

Gonna go ahead and trust Fauci over an anonymous Biden admin sources! I don't expect you to see it this way though.

Ha, you can believe Fauci, but he didn’t say they had a plan...

Lets put it this way: if the Trump admin had a plan then why didn’t they ever implement one?

5 hours ago, Starkiller said:

I must have given them too much credit. They shouldn’t have been surprised at all. If anything they should have been grateful. It’s much easier to come up with a whole new plan from scratch than to disassemble a bad one and try to put it back together. 

4 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I must have given them too much credit. They shouldn’t have been surprised at all. If anything they should have been grateful. It’s much easier to come up with a whole new plan from scratch than to disassemble a bad one and try to put it back together. 

That may be true, but if they had any kind of half way decent, overly simplistic plan already in in place then at least the Biden admin could have built on top of that and gotten things done more quickly.

12 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

That may be true, but if they had any kind of half way decent, overly simplistic plan already in in place then at least the Biden admin could have built on top of that and gotten things done more quickly.

When you think about it this is probably the best we could ask for.