Horowitz to testify on FISA abuse Dec 11

LongTimeFan

31 minutes ago, begooode said:

Nevermind our intel communities, here's the reelz troof!! LOL!!

spacer.png

Notes: DC Whispers is a news and opinion website with a right wing bias in reporting. Headlines are somewhat sensationalized, but not extreme in comparison to many we have reviewed. Articles tend to be sourced fairly well, but sometimes to questionable information. For example, in this article they source a preacher, who claims he heard from a congressman that Donald Trump would be “taken out suddenly.” The Preacher implies this would be through assassination, which simply is not verifiable. Based on using questionable sources we rate DC Whispers questionable for factual reporting and strongly right biased in reporting. This is a borderline questionable source. (D. Van Zandt 7/21/2017)

wow you are some sort of "special".   

1.  Using snopes or politico or media matters to judge the credibility of news organizations at this point is fucking laughable.   Trolls stopped using this tactic 3 years ago, i guess you are a little slow to the party, not surprising.   

2.  If you had the ability to read at a functional level, it would not have been very hard for you to see that the video and expose' is done by OANN not DC whispers, nice job showing how inept and incompetent you are by not even taking the 5 seconds to briefly read the title of the DC whispers article.    I am trying to contain my laughter at how incredibly dumb and sheepish you are, but please do not respond in your next post with an OANN bias ranking, at least try to come up with some actual rebuke or rebuttal to what the video shows if you have the ability to watch and comprehend who the people in the video are, and what they are saying.    

3.  The fact you think that our "intelligence communities" are the ones you think we should believe tells most of us that you are even dumber than i originally thought.   Intelligence agencies when talking to the public are in the business of disinformation, creating false narratives, propaganda and misdirection.   Have you ever wondered why they never attach a name or position to themselves, why is that? Clearly you don't know anyone very interesting or people in this field because you sound like a retard.   

4.   If you don't want to watch the video or read an article posted next time, just hit ignore on me, or don't even bother to do that and move on with your day.   The fact you took 1 min of your time to type in DC whispers without even reading the title of the article shows many of us that you are just a stupid sheep with very little ability to comprehend and read even the easiest of things.   

Edited by Harvey_Specter

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It was obvious this was a total joke and what a nothing burger really looks like 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1098161   The report by Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz concluded that the FBI and the Justice Department launched their investigation

William Barr is an absolute piece of shit. He says in a speech the other day people better give law enforcement proper respect or they may not protect their neighborhood then he goes on to attack his

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Harvey_Specter said:

blah, blah, blah

Um yeah, I'm some kind of special for not reading horseshit stories from horseshit websites while castigating everyone else's intelligence: Here's da troof!!  Awesome!

Busted with your OAN /DC horeshit sources.  Sorry infowars is not there for you on this hard hitting piece, you fucking tinfoiled sheep.

Trump nut huggers on here sound exactly like the Liberals they despise...”The IG report will show all the corruption” Oh wait, we meant the next report, or possibly the one after that. Maybe Giuliani will do a report, and that is the one we will hold out for. 

2 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

I think earl still has a chance to come to his senses eventually.From what I gather he used to be a respectable poster. It's why I still bother with him. There are still a couple of conservatives I don't mind engaging with. One added benefit of the Trump fever eventually breaking when he loses in 2020 is that maybe some of our guys will step back from the ledge. 

You gather incorrectly. He was never anything close to respectable.

2 hours ago, begooode said:

Um yeah, I'm some kind of special for not reading horseshit stories from horseshit websites while castigating everyone else's intelligence: Here's da troof!!  Awesome!

Busted with your OAN /DC horeshit sources.  Sorry infowars is not there for you on this hard hitting piece, you fucking tinfoiled sheep.

It is not a story you fucking retard, it is live filmed interviews with key Ukranian prosecutors and officials.   Wow you marxist libatards are some  kind of stupid.

You know people actually putting their face and words to a live camera, not some bullshit disinformation piece from the NY times or some well crafted careful statement through a lawyer.    Nice try though, real people involved in the center of Ukranian corruption in key positions actually talking live to a reporter , is clearly made up lol.   I know it is difficult for you to recognize actual real news not fake news nowadays.   I also realize this is hard for your simpleton, naive, reality you are trying to cling on to.

Edited by Harvey_Specter

13 minutes ago, Harvey_Specter said:

It is not a story you fucking retard, it is live filmed interviews with key Ukranian prosecutors and officials.   Wow you marxist libatards are some  kind of stupid.

You know people actually putting their face and words to a live camera, not some bullshit disinformation piece from the NY times or some well crafted careful statement through a lawyer.    Nice try though, real people involved in the center of Ukranian corruption in key positions actually talking live to a reporter , is clearly made up lol.   I know it is difficult for you to recognize actual real news not fake news nowadays.   I also realize this is hard for your simpleton, naive, reality you are trying to cling on to.

Hey man -- shut the fuck up. 

17 minutes ago, Harvey_Specter said:

It's not a story. It;s a guy telling a story!!  DERP!!!!  

Hard hitting journalism, indeed! Yeah, and be sure to stay away from those NYT sources, lest you actually want to learn something!! The OAN story is a polished piece of propaganda  for the echo chamber -- "I saw it on the TV!!!" Back to your clown bubble and making fun of other's IQ, you fucking fake news proliferator.  LOFL!

KYIV, Ukraine—The witnesses stand, with their right hands raised, as if being sworn in for, well, an impeachment hearing. Only this is not in Congress. The cast of obscure Ukrainians—a group seen at home as odious and discredited—are appearing in a television show with President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, Rudolph Giuliani, in what he casts as an investigation that parallels the process in Congress. It would only be credible in a parallel world. 

Andrii Telizhenko, a former Ukrainian diplomat, has been helping Giuliani produce the show for OAN, the One America News Network, a conservative channel now favored by Trump. OAN is publicizing the two-part broadcast this weekend, promising “witnesses who destroy [House Intelligence Committee Chairman] Adam Schiff’s baseless impeachment case against President Trump.”

“Watch top Ukrainian officials testify under oath the side of the story Schiff doesn’t want you to hear,” proclaims the YouTube promo for the broadcast.  But “top officials” they definitely are not. Indeed, Giuliani’s choice of guest stars in his would-be reality show, and his wider cast of sources, caused shock among many in Kyiv’s establishment who know their questionable backgrounds in considerable detail.

What Giuliani’s collaborators have in common is their willingness to testify in his parallel proceedings—or possibly the impeachment trial in the Senate, in the improbable event they are called—or contribute in other ways to Trump’s cause. Some of them have been doing so for years in Ukraine.  

10 minutes ago, Harvey_Specter said:

So Victor Shokin and Yuriy Lutsenko are not key Ukrainian prosecutors at the center of the corruption trial looking into Burisma?   LOL man some of you are clearly drinking the kool-aid.

They are discredited corrupt officials who cannot be trusted.  That simple.  And you are falling for it 100% while pointing the fingers at others and lecturing about misinformation and koolaid drinkers.  LOFL.  delete your account!

30 minutes ago, begooode said:

They are discredited corrupt officials who cannot be trusted.  That simple.  And you are falling for it 100% while pointing the fingers at others and lecturing about misinformation and koolaid drinkers.  LOFL.  delete your account!

The person on the up and up in all this is DONALD TRUMP.