We’re on pace to break the record for sacks allowed in a single season

Face

13 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

I won't be disappointed. I don't give a fuck about our backup QB.... I just find it funny that your entire argument about the talent surrounding Mariota has been lackluster and out of the league when he'll be just as good as them

That is categorically not true.  The past receiving talent outside of Delanie and two years of Rishard sucked.  But this year is good.  If I'm wrong about the previous years, show me where those guys are playing, and how they're lighting it up.

I'll wait.

Are you saying RT's 4 sacks for 35 yards in half the drives today is all that much better?  That "only" a single pick instead of 2 is a sign of significantly better QB play?

Puhleeze!

This year's O-Line absolutely sucks on a level not seen since Whiz and Bostad were in N'ville, and maybe worse.

Henry sucked today too.  So, is it time to bench him in favor of Dawkins?  Lewis?  Should they bring Nudie back a 3rd time?

Maybe call up Murray out of retirement?

ROFL

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We’ve given up 29 sacks in 6 games, and thats with allowing 0 in the Atlanta game. The other 5 games have been 4,4,9,5, and 7. The prior high is the expansion Texans with 76. We’re on pace for 78. Thi

What I don't understand is, in theory, 4 of the 5 guys are supposed to be at least above average.  Nate Davis is one player.  One player doesn't make an entire O-line bad.  So what is it?  Scheme?  Th

I'm certainly not judging him based on yesterday.   But if they're going to start him please just let him play his game.  Stop with "Henry off tackle, Henry up the middle, 3rd and 8."  This

39 minutes ago, tgo said:

May be more prudent to wait and see on this. 

Obviously Davis has a lot of room to grow coming from division 3 and we maybe could upgrade the OL coach too. 

Davis is way better than Douglas. We know Face doesn't watch the games anyway.

@Face how was the Jets game day experience today?

3 hours ago, TitanDuckFan said:

That is categorically not true.  The past receiving talent outside of Delanie and two years of Rishard sucked.  But this year is good.  If I'm wrong about the previous years, show me where those guys are playing, and how they're lighting it up.

I'll wait.

Are you saying RT's 4 sacks for 35 yards in half the drives today is all that much better?  That "only" a single pick instead of 2 is a sign of significantly better QB play?

Puhleeze!

This year's O-Line absolutely sucks on a level not seen since Whiz and Bostad were in N'ville, and maybe worse.

Henry sucked today too.  So, is it time to bench him in favor of Dawkins?  Lewis?  Should they bring Nudie back a 3rd time?

Maybe call up Murray out of retirement?

ROFL

No. The past talent sucked, I'm just laughing at how I truly believe Mariota will retire when he sits down and evaluates his future... Aka out of the league aka just as bad as the guys you have ripped on for years

16 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

I'm just laughing at how I truly believe Mariota will retire when he sits down and evaluates his future...

Our beliefs about what the future holds for Marcus aren't aligned.

But since it will be decided in the future without either of our inputs, arguing about it amounts to whose speculation will be more accurate.

And that's a worthless endeavor.

What I don't understand is, in theory, 4 of the 5 guys are supposed to be at least above average.  Nate Davis is one player.  One player doesn't make an entire O-line bad.  So what is it?  Scheme?  The QB?  Coaching?  Are the players just flat out overrated?  It makes no sense how the line is so bad.  

Edited by scine09

1 hour ago, Titansgoodluck said:

I used to put all of the blame on the line but now I don’t know what to think.

You can’t really blame the QB’s though because they look consistent smh. As soon as they finish their drop they have to start ducking and dodging

Well Tannehill played less than a half.