Falcons Week

Jonboy

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd love to see this game played where the teams switch receivers.   Let Mariota throw to Julio Jones, Ridley, Sanu, and Hooper for a game.  Ryan gets to throw to our guys.   It wo

The dream scenario is MM stinks it up in the 1st half and the defense keeps it close. Tannehill comes in and leads the team to a win in the 2nd half.    Then the next week the Titans start T

I've lost interest already

18 minutes ago, titaninpgh said:

Walker to the Patriots would be devastating. Dude should retire as a Titan.   And the rest of the league would be so pissed if Robinson gave then Walker for anything short of a ransom. 

Think it was more the Patriots looking for a TE before the trade deadline and Delanie's name being thrown up as an option than any move to trade him from within the Titans franchise.

1 hour ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Think it might of been Albert Breer who suggested that Delanie would be a target for the Patriots before the trade deadline.

I would honestly love transition to Jonnu, I think he's close to being a stud. 

I also saw that Walker hasn't been asked to block one time so far this season 

1 hour ago, headhunter said:

I know its all about winning, but if your not winning or catching passes id be pissed to. Just costing guys money.

I’m having a hard time staying engaged at this point. They are making a huge mistake starting Mariota and if they lose this game it’s going to be a huge problem in that locker room.

Way too much talent on this team to be losing winnable games. 

3 minutes ago, tgo said:

I’m having a hard time staying engaged at this point. They are making a huge mistake starting Mariota and if they lose this game it’s going to be a huge problem in that locker room.

Way too much talent on this team to be losing winnable games. 

The only hope is they truly are waiting for Lewan to put Tannehill out there.

13 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Think it might of been Albert Breer who suggested that Delanie would be a target for the Patriots before the trade deadline.

This would make perfect sense. I feel like Walker is either upset with the QB play here or the coaches after his ask the coach speech. Delanie has made it very clear he just wants to win, especially at his age, and he knows this team is not even remotely close to making a Superbowl run. This could end up being Rishard Matthews part 2.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic