• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Most corrupt president in history. 

It really isn’t even close anymore...

The buffoon wouldn't even concede the hurricane wasn't a threat to Alabama, wait until he loses the election 

2 hours ago, Starkiller said:

They need to impeach the mother fucker. The level of corruption is insane. I know the GOP won’t convict, but the Dems need to air all of his dirty laundry for the public to see. 

Unfortunately, the Dems in leadership care more about electing him out as opposed to impeachment proceedings for the most part. 

Do both. Go ahead with impeachment because it’s the right thing morally to do, and run the best candidate against orange man next year. If they are too afraid it will backfire, then they are pussies who shouldn’t have been elected in the first place.

1 hour ago, TitansFan777 said:

Unfortunately, the Dems in leadership care more about electing him out as opposed to impeachment proceedings for the most part. 

Do both. Go ahead with impeachment because it’s the right thing morally to do, and run the best candidate against orange man next year. If they are too afraid it will backfire, then they are pussies who shouldn’t have been elected in the first place.

It’s a precarious position showing systemic weaknesses in our current system. I think what’s happening with Democratic leadership is the fact they don’t trust Trump to not take us completely off the cliff if he’s impeached and are awaiting to see the results of the election. It’s a dangerous game. If he wins re-election they will almost immediately file for impeachment at a time he truly has nothing to lose and an extra four years to figure out his play, as well as an additional four years to destroy our standing in the world. 

They're gambling on trying to show he was a mistake with the next election. They believe if he’s impeached it will strengthen him, as he will not answer subpoenas, and he will not abide by the process. There’s a mountain of evidence of him lying directly to the public yet they make no move, so that’s the best I can deduce from the situation. 

No matter how it plays out the precedent has been set that the president is above the law. It’s a scary thought. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny

On 9/7/2019 at 6:26 AM, OILERMAN said:

The buffoon wouldn't even concede the hurricane wasn't a threat to Alabama, wait until he loses the election 

That dipwad is likely to refuse to leave office if he loses. He'll call the national guard in to surround the white house and protect him.

Edited by freakingeek

17 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

It’s a precarious position showing systemic weaknesses in our current system. I think what’s happening with Democratic leadership is the fact they don’t trust Trump to not take us completely off the cliff if he’s impeached and are awaiting to see the results of the election. It’s a dangerous game. If he wins re-election they will almost immediately file for impeachment at a time he truly has nothing to lose and an extra four years to figure out his play, as well as an additional four years to destroy our standing in the world. 

They're gambling on trying to show he was a mistake with the next election. They believe if he’s impeached it will strengthen him, as he will not answer subpoenas, and he will not abide by the process. There’s a mountain of evidence of him lying directly to the public yet they make no move, so that’s the best I can deduce from the situation. 

No matter how it plays out the precedent has been set that the president is above the law. It’s a scary thought. 

Many new laws need to be inacted to insure another Trump can never be elected again. Income tax return law, emoluments clause enrichment laws etc.

I read stuff like this and I keep wondering:  

1. Is Trump just a sociopath who spends every waking moment trying to find ways to screw the system or people to make a profit?
  2. Is Trump surrounded by very loyal, sycophantic business partners, lawyers and accountants whose primary responsibility is to please him by screwing the system and people in order to make a profit for him.

By all accounts, he's not a details oriented person. So it might be #2. But you have to wonder how do they come up with all these various schemes to fill his pockets and what is their cut.

16 minutes ago, Btowner said:

1. Is Trump just a sociopath who spends every waking moment trying to find ways to screw the system or people to make a profit?
  2. Is Trump surrounded by very loyal, sycophantic business partners, lawyers and accountants whose primary responsibility is to please him by screwing the system and people in order to make a profit for him.

By all accounts, he's not a details oriented person. So it might be #2. But you have to wonder how do they come up with all these various schemes to fill his pockets and what is their cut.

Yes and yes...

50 minutes ago, Btowner said:

Get you a man who can do both...

1 hour ago, pamo9 said:

Many new laws need to be inacted to insure another Trump can never be elected again. Income tax return law, emoluments clause enrichment laws etc.

For that to happen we need to get Mitch F*ing McConnell out of there. That worthless SOB is as bad as Trump.

3 hours ago, freakingeek said:

For that to happen we need to get Mitch F*ing McConnell out of there. That worthless SOB is as bad as Trump.

Mr. Turtle needs to go. That guy is easily one of the slimiest fucks in any elected office. I enjoyed people heckling him and his wife and making them u comfortable in their own state. Fuck them. 

Unfortunately I doubt he leaves until he dies (can’t happen soon enough) because Kentucky is so red. He also has the network that makes him hard to primary in the first place. 

The best bet bet is a Democratic majority taking over and greatly reducing his power as minority leader for his remaining years. 

Edited by TitansFan777

Vice President Mike Pence’s trip to President Trump’s Doonbeg, Ireland resort cost taxpayers nearly $600,000 in ground transportation fees, according to State Department receipts. 

The receipts, first noticed by the left-leaning watchdog Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, totaled over $599,000 along with Pence’s stay, which required him to bounce back-and-forth between Doonbeg and Dublin for his official meetings. 

Former President Obama’s visit to Ireland cost just $114,000 in ground transit and used the same limousine company, according to receipts reviewed by NBC News....

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/460964-pence-trip-to-doonbeg-cost-nearly-600000-in-ground-transportation