Downtown

Trump's 4th of July "A Salute to America" depletes DC's anti-terrorism fund because of unpaid bills from Inauguration

10 minutes ago, Omar said:

They could, and that is a really great try at a deflection, but that does not answer why your god just never pays his bills. 

My God. Lmao yall are so very lame and hilarious. I'm atheist and have said so, more than once. But you think a mortal being I would see as God? 

And it's not about deflection. It's a very good alternative. I dont see why our tax dollars have to go to illegals anyway. 

Yall are quick to bitch about 50k, and when the Repubs owe for something, or want to spend money on something, yall are quick to bring up how high the national debt is. 

But when the Dems owe...

https://ijr.com/5-prominent-democrats-who-have-had-big-time-trouble-with-their-taxes/

...or want to spend 200 billion on non American expenditures, yall become mute. Please. 

But of course, when it's the team wearing red, yall scream and shout from every rooftop you can climb onto because you feel it somehow empowers yall and helps push your political agenda. 

Next. 

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

My God. Lmao yall are so very lame and hilarious. I'm atheist and have said so, more than once. But you think a mortal being I would see as God? 

And it's not about deflection. It's a very good alternative. I dont see why our tax dollars have to go to illegals anyway. 

Yall are quick to bitch about 50k, and when the Repubs owe for something, or want to spend money on something, yall are quick to bring up how high the national debt is. 

But when the Dems owe...

https://ijr.com/5-prominent-democrats-who-have-had-big-time-trouble-with-their-taxes/

...or want to spend 200 billion on non American expenditures, yall become mute. Please. 

But of course, when it's the team wearing red, yall scream and shout from every rooftop you can climb onto because you feel it somehow empowers yall and helps push your political agenda. 

Next. 

I am not part of “ya’ll”, if the Dems owe for something, then they should have to pay. I don’t give a shit about either cult, I was specifically asking why over the course of more than my lifetime, why Trump never pays his bills.

I don’t have a political agenda, I just dislike Trump the business man, the celebrity, and the politician. So any discussion with me nobody can throw Dems in my face, or liberal agenda, or the Clintons, or Obama, because I don’t give a shit about any of them. 

I prob should not have called him your god, I actually apologize for that. 

7 minutes ago, Omar said:

I am not part of “ya’ll”, if the Dems owe for something, then they should have to pay. I don’t give a shit about either cult, I was specifically asking why over the course of more than my lifetime, why Trump never pays his bills.

And what makes you think I have the answers?

And if you dont give a shit about either one, how come its Trump or Repubs that you only take issue with and make it a point to talk about?

When was the last time you criticized a Dem without being forced to due to your criticism of Trump?

7 minutes ago, Omar said:

I don’t have a political agenda, I just dislike Trump the business man, the celebrity, and the politician. So any discussion with me nobody can throw Dems in my face, or liberal agenda, or the Clintons, or Obama, because I don’t give a shit about any of them. 

Again, I have definitely seen you come at me, tide, sox, far more than any of the Anti Trumpers. I rarely if ever see you criticize Dems. And there is plenty to criticize. The fact that 90% of you criticism is directed at one person/party sure seems to argue your point that you dont have an agenda. 

How much do facts matter to you? If you are not committed to a particular party, what are your current thoughts on the accusations by the left that have turned out to be false?

Have you went after those who spread collusion for two years as hard as you come at some of us supporters of Trump for his (proven) fuck ups?

Have you went after those who tried to ruin Kavanuaghs, Sandmanns, and other conservatives lives with lies, or non evidence backed claims? I dont remember seeing any of that from you. 

4 hours ago, Tull said:

"The Post said the use of the funds was confirmed by two unnamed individuals familiar with the agreement."

Man that was easy!

Its public knowledge he owes DC money. It's also public knowledge DC has to spin up and consume resources when the feds host events in the city.

Try harder next time.

7 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Serves all the dumbass rednecks right. They’ll think twice before holding an event for the con artist next go round. 

No they won't.

33 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

And if you dont give a shit about either one, how come its Trump or Repubs that you only take issue with and make it a point to talk about?

When was the last time you criticized a Dem without being forced to due to your criticism of Trump?

Again, I have definitely seen you come at me, tide, sox, far more than any of the Anti Trumpers. I rarely if ever see you criticize Dems. And there is plenty to criticize. The fact that 90% of you criticism is directed at one person/party sure seems to argue your point that you dont have an agenda. 

How much do facts matter to you? If you are not committed to a particular party, what are your current thoughts on the accusations by the left that have turned out to be false?

Have you went after those who spread collusion for two years as hard as you come at some of us supporters of Trump for his (proven) fuck ups?

Have you went after those who tried to ruin Kavanuaghs, Sandmanns, and other conservatives lives with lies, or non evidence backed claims? I dont remember seeing any of that from you. 

Oh my God, you are the dumbest son of a bitch that's ever lived.  All the answers to all your stupid questions are in the post you quoted.  Please do yourself, and especially your family a favor and kill yourself.  The average IQ of the United States will go up 3 damn points.  

10 minutes ago, MadMax said:

Oh my God, you are the dumbest son of a bitch that's ever lived.  All the answers to all your stupid questions are in the post you quoted.  Please do yourself, and especially your family a favor and kill yourself.  The average IQ of the United States will go up 3 damn points.  

Only posts I quoted was that of Omar's and I'm pretty sure he didnt give me any of the answers.

Try again, moron. 

38 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

I hope someday we get to find out what the democrat's "Salute to Mexico & Central America" is costing us.

'Cuz that one's gonna be a doozy.

ROFLMAO

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Border_Security,_Economic_Opportunity,_and_Immigration_Modernization_Act_of_2013

Isn’t it sad the last major bill passed by our Senate was in 2013. 

1 hour ago, TitanDuckFan said:

I hope someday we get to find out what the democrat's "Salute to Mexico & Central America" is costing us.

'Cuz that one's gonna be a doozy.

ROFLMAO

200 billion. And counting.

7 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

They could always reallocate some of that 200 billion for illegals. But I'm sure they won't.....

they are already reallocating federal money to cover his personal debts... 

i hope they charge interest. 

Edited by titanruss

3 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

because its easy to pick on retards?

Who has time to laugh at Democrats when Donald Trump is in the White House? By comparison it's just not the same. That and the desperation of Trump fans to try and find equivalents for his madness is off putting.

1 hour ago, titanruss said:

because its easy to pick on retards?

Yet cry when a conservative says something offensive?

But I get it, yall play by different rules.