When Jeffrey Epstein Was a ‘Terrific Guy’

reo

https://politicalwire.com/2019/07/09/when-jeffrey-epstein-was-a-terrific-guy/

“It was supposed to be an exclusive party at Mar-a-Lago, Donald Trump’s members-only club in Palm Beach, Fla. But other than the two dozen or so women flown in to provide the entertainment, the only guests were Mr. Trump and Jeffrey Epstein.”

“The year was 1992 and the event was a ‘calendar girl’ competition, something that George Houraney, a Florida-based businessman who ran American Dream Enterprise, had organized at Mr. Trump’s request.”

Recalled Houraney: “I arranged to have some contestants fly in. At the very first party, I said, ‘Who’s coming tonight? I have 28 girls coming.’ It was him and Epstein.”

1 hour ago, Soxcat said:

My God if we are going down this route better look into Biden. 

I'm all for investigating this to the hilt and if Trump was having sex with underage girls he should rot in prison with the others.  But you see justice applies equally across the board.  No more of this shit where we coddle Clinton or any other Dems.  I can see the excuses piling up already. 

I agree.  Thank you for not supporting/excusing these disgusting acts.

4 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

Show me where I defended Trump you moron. I just pointed out how you conveniently left out any dems from your TDS post.

Keep trying. 

So do you excuse the numerous accusations against Trump?  Or are you fine with his actions as long as he keeps the "R" next to his name?

12 minutes ago, CreepingDeath said:

So do you excuse the numerous accusations against Trump?  Or are you fine with his actions as long as he keeps the "R" next to his name?

Anyone should be looked at IF THERE IS CREDIBLE EVIDENCE. I dont give a shit about a specific person. As for you, no matter how insignificant or far fetched an accusation can be, it is guilty until proven innocent with Trump. 

1 hour ago, LongTimeFan said:

Anyone should be looked at IF THERE IS CREDIBLE EVIDENCE. I dont give a shit about a specific person. As for you, no matter how insignificant or far fetched an accusation can be, it is guilty until proven innocent with Trump. 

Aww, isn't that sweet - you left yourself wiggle room to not suspect any Republican of any crime.  It's all "fake news" if it goes against your team, amiright?  I understand.  No need to make any difficult choices.

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Are you fine with the action of accusations that lack evidence as long as those accusing have Democratic ties? ?

What accusations that lack evidence in regards to sex crimes are you referring to?  (Do try to stay on topic - this isn't about guns or sumshit)

8 minutes ago, ctm said:

40+% of the country are finding a way to rationalize sexual assault on women.  This is what Trump has done to the moral standards of the country.

But, but Bill Clinton got a BJ in the white house and Obama was seen in that gay bath house in Chicago and Hillary had that young intern killed! It's not Trump. The Dems started it.

3 hours ago, Soxcat said:

My God if we are going down this route better look into Biden. 

I'm all for investigating this to the hilt and if Trump was having sex with underage girls he should rot in prison with the others.  But you see justice applies equally across the board.  No more of this shit where we coddle Clinton or any other Dems.  I can see the excuses piling up already. 

I'm fine with that. 

3 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

Show me where I defended Trump you moron. I just pointed out how you conveniently left out any dems from your TDS post.

Keep trying. 

"If one trip on his plane makes Trump his buddy, what does 4 (possibly 27) trips make Clinton?"  Your quote

Oh yeah, that's not defending Trump, right? It's just making sure we include Dems too, right?

Here's more accusations about Trump's "buddy" and his taste for 15 year old girls. This one was raped by him at 15.

https://time.com/5623493/jeffrey-epstein-sexual-assault-nbc-interview/

And here's a quote about Epstein from YOUR  "grab em by the pussy", president. 

Back in 2002, Trump told New York Magazine, “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy…He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it – Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Sounds like more than one plane ride to me.

Edited by freakingeek