reo

When Jeffrey Epstein Was a ‘Terrific Guy’

32 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

And Gerry Studds.  The left loved him because he was a queer.  

Well said, caveman.

8 minutes ago, ctm said:

40+% of the country are finding a way to rationalize sexual assault on women.  This is what Trump has done to the moral standards of the country.

But, but Bill Clinton got a BJ in the white house and Obama was seen in that gay bath house in Chicago and Hillary had that young intern killed! It's not Trump. The Dems started it.

3 hours ago, Soxcat said:

My God if we are going down this route better look into Biden. 

I'm all for investigating this to the hilt and if Trump was having sex with underage girls he should rot in prison with the others.  But you see justice applies equally across the board.  No more of this shit where we coddle Clinton or any other Dems.  I can see the excuses piling up already. 

I'm fine with that. 

3 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

Show me where I defended Trump you moron. I just pointed out how you conveniently left out any dems from your TDS post.

Keep trying. 

"If one trip on his plane makes Trump his buddy, what does 4 (possibly 27) trips make Clinton?"  Your quote

Oh yeah, that's not defending Trump, right? It's just making sure we include Dems too, right?

Here's more accusations about Trump's "buddy" and his taste for 15 year old girls. This one was raped by him at 15.

https://time.com/5623493/jeffrey-epstein-sexual-assault-nbc-interview/

And here's a quote about Epstein from YOUR  "grab em by the pussy", president. 

Back in 2002, Trump told New York Magazine, “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy…He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it – Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Sounds like more than one plane ride to me.

Edited by freakingeek

1 hour ago, ctm said:

40+% of the country are finding a way to rationalize sexual assault on women.  This is what Trump has done to the moral standards of the country.

And the other half are trying to rationalize accusations not backed by evidence as a smoking gun. Guilty until proven innocent....even if all it is is a simple, out of the blue, accusation.

That is what the left has done to the moral standards of the country.

Trying to ruin ppls lives with no evidence has become the norm from the left. 

I'm willing to bet the rate in which false rape accusations are reported have went up since the Kavanaugh situation. 

Cant find the numbers on it, but even if that's the case, I'm sure you would never attribute that situation to the increased number of false claims. Right?

Edited by JakePA_Titan

53 minutes ago, freakingeek said:

But, but Bill Clinton got a BJ in the white house and Obama was seen in that gay bath house in Chicago and Hillary had that young intern killed! It's not Trump. The Dems started it.

Notice how it's only these weirdos doing the but but buts these days. 

Tells me they fear it, they just want to try and get ahead of it so they aren't beaten by their own hypocrisy. Somehow thinking they are turning it into an advantage.

#LiberalLogic

Edited by JakePA_Titan

Well, let's see who the man has been supporting politically, and the causes he's championed for the last 30 years or so,...

https://www.opensecrets.org/donor-lookup/results?name=EPSTEIN%2C+JEFFREY+E&page=1

Welp, that looks like roughly $150K to dems, and <$20k to republicans.

Odd that I don't see Trumps name there anywhere, since y'all are claiming he and the Donald are so tight.

5 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Well, let's see who the man has been supporting politically, and the causes he's championed for the last 30 years or so,...

https://www.opensecrets.org/donor-lookup/results?name=EPSTEIN%2C+JEFFREY+E&page=1

Welp, that looks like roughly $150K to dems, and <$20k to republicans.

Odd that I don't see Trumps name there anywhere, since y'all are claiming he and the Donald are so tight.

If you did the same thing for Trump, I bet he gave more money to democrats than republicans. 

One of the sweet ironies of being a Trump supporter. They claim libtard this, libtard that, but they have total faith in a guy who have spent the majority of his life donating to and being a libtard. Too funny.

34 minutes ago, ctm said:

Well, if you think all  20 or so of the women who have accused him of assault are lying, then there's always the video tape of him bragging about it.

So which of those situations was he bragging about in that recording? Can you pin point it to one?

Keep the excuses coming.

Keep the "I have no evidence but I'm going to keep fishing" expeditions coming.

Let me ask you, if 20 different ppl over the course of the next two years, who had no connection to each other, all of a sudden came out and accused the next Dem POTUS candidate of rape. You going to automatically assume they, or at least a portion of them, are telling the truth? Even if they all lacked sufficient evidence? Ok.

Edited by JakePA_Titan

6 hours ago, Soxcat said:

My God if we are going down this route better look into Biden. 

I'm all for investigating this to the hilt and if Trump was having sex with underage girls he should rot in prison with the others.  But you see justice applies equally across the board.  No more of this shit where we coddle Clinton or any other Dems.  I can see the excuses piling up already. 

The irony in this post is staggering.

1 hour ago, Btowner said:

If you did the same thing for Trump, I bet he gave more money to democrats than republicans. 

One of the sweet ironies of being a Trump supporter. They claim libtard this, libtard that, but they have total faith in a guy who have spent the majority of his life donating to and being a libtard. Too funny.

Oh look!  Whataboutisms.

We love those 'round here at TR.

4 hours ago, CreepingDeath said:

Aww, isn't that sweet - you left yourself wiggle room to not suspect any Republican of any crime.  It's all "fake news" if it goes against your team, amiright?  I understand.  No need to make any difficult choices.

Again, you are a moron. Where did I specify republican or democrat?

27 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

Again, you are a moron. Where did I specify republican or democrat?

You whined about how “it’s not fair to not include the Democrats” (through tears) in your defense of your orange savior.