War Room Deliberations

charleytolar

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quit being a troll and answer my question or ignore it. This is about having fun and I was just throwing a simple "what if" scenario that I thought we could discuss...   If you don't want to

Tolar gonna Tolar....

Posted Images

9 hours ago, charleytolar said:

Depends. If you are just going to come in and lay down farts, we don't want you. If you have something to contribute besides silly tripe, come on it.

Not really u can contribute well thought out opionions,videos etc but if ur new unjust get ignored or brushed off.Sumone been here 4-5 years and basically states the same shit and this board has fights to wait n line to blow them like OMG ur soooo smart lol...Prob a good reason the same 10 ppl have talked to themselves for 10 years and others just lurk.Which is a shame cause whatever they don’t bring can’t be any worse than the idocy

u read on here.I think they like it that way,so they can always be the dumbest smartest fuks in the room.

22 minutes ago, JMoney420 said:

Not really u can contribute well thought out opionions,videos etc but if ur new unjust get ignored or brushed off.Sumone been here 4-5 years and basically states the same shit and this board has fights to wait n line to blow them like OMG ur soooo smart lol...Prob a good reason the same 10 ppl have talked to themselves for 10 years and others just lurk.Which is a shame cause whatever they don’t bring can’t be any worse than the idocy

u read on here.I think they like it that way,so they can always be the dumbest smartest fuks in the room.

I wonder what you do with all that time not putting Y and O in You. Must be an amazing life you live. Wait let me try. U cunt. HOLY SHIT MY DICK JUST GOT SUCKED! Totally worth it!

4 hours ago, big2033 said:

It's like you're 5 years old. 

at least 5 years beyond you.... you're the one who wants in the clubhouse. I can't believe how fucking stupid you are....

Edited by charleytolar

You whiny bitches have got it wrong. You don't like my thread so all you can do is whine and stomp your feet like children trying to make it go away. If you don't like the thread, stay out of it. It does not need or require your stamp of approval. This thinking that a thread needs your personal stamp of approval is just the marker of a spoiled child. I'll have none of it.

i think there was talk of dropping in the 1st but they wanted simmons. Jrob said there was calls for them to drop but they didnt want to lose the value of simmons. The browns were one of the rumored to try moving back up. 

I also assume we were attempting to move back in 2 but either got no offers or saw the potential in Brown so we had to go that way. 

I also think we wanted winovich or dieter in round 3 but the pats moved ahead of us

you know we moved up for hooker. 

not sure how much talk there was the rest of the way. 

1 hour ago, charleytolar said:

at least 5 years beyond you.... you're the one who wants in the clubhouse. I can't believe how fucking stupid you are....

Aaaaaand the response of a 5 year old.

"I know you are but what am I ..." is also a suitable response.

Edited by big2033

I find it fascinating that this guy always elicits the same exact response from pretty much everyone. It’s a talent for sure, as he’s the only person I think I’ve ever seen to get the exact same response every single time while continuing to think it’s the fault of everyone else.  It’s a pretty interesting maneuver and I give credit where it’s due. 

33 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I find it fascinating that this guy always elicits the same exact response from pretty much everyone. It’s a talent for sure, as he’s the only person I think I’ve ever seen to get the exact same response every single time while continuing to think it’s the fault of everyone else.  It’s a pretty interesting maneuver and I give credit where it’s due. 

It is the same Crazy Eight jackals not "pretty much everyone". This is part of your delusion. Some people know how to work in groups and some don't. It is as plain as the nose on your face. What was the very first derailing response in this thread... from Japan? The very first response! Now whose fault would that be? He makes no effort to contribute but just to deride. Then the rest of the losers pile on. Here and there a few clever posters share an idea in-between all the crap laid down by the Crazy Eight.

1 hour ago, big2033 said:

Aaaaaand the response of a 5 year old.

"I know you are but what am I ..." is also a suitable response.

Look, it is really simple: if you don't like a thread topic, stay out of it. It's not your job to jump in and render a value judgment to any thread! That's what the grown-ups do.

23 minutes ago, charleytolar said:

It is the same Crazy Eight jackals not "pretty much everyone". This is part of your delusion. Some people know how to work in groups and some don't. It is as plain as the nose on your face. What was the very first derailing response in this thread... from Japan? The very first response! Now whose fault would that be? He makes no effort to contribute but just to deride. Then the rest of the losers pile on. Here and there a few clever posters share an idea in-between all the crap laid down by the Crazy Eight.

It’s a talent to be able to constantly hit a nerve like that, so if that’s your intent then well played.  If not then think to yourself If you had of laughed about it, that first response, allowed a little self degradation, because hey Life is Funny, Isn’t, and then asked what they thought about the scenario. The reaction becomes a lot different. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny

5 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

It’s a talent to be able to constantly hit a nerve like that, so if that’s your intent then well played.  If not then think to yourself If you had of laughed about it, that first response, allowed a little self degradation, because hey Life is Funny, Isn’t, and then asked what they thought about the scenario. The reaction becomes a lot different. 

He doesn't get it. Think about how guys like you, mythos, and Face started on the board. Back and forth dialogue, conceding when warranted, sticking to your guns when desired. The guy burned all his bridges by standing his ground even when proven wrong and then plays the victim card. You are spot on in saying the reaction to this thread would be far different if someone else started it. That fact should be eye opening to someone capable if showing a little self reflection.

Charlie man, if your serious about wanting people to treat your post more respectfully, then don’t let their jokes cause you to have a 5 page combative argument at the first off topic post. You’re rewarding them. 

if you act self-righteous... and actually not trying to offend here but your posts come across that way sometimes. .. it makes it worse. 

Unless of course you like the shit talking then go right ahead because it’s entertaining enough from the outside. 

1 minute ago, oldschool said:

He doesn't get it. Think about how guys like you, mythos, and Face started on the board. Back and forth dialogue, conceding when warranted, sticking to your guns when desired. The guy burned all his bridges by standing his ground even when proven wrong and then plays the victim card. You are spot on in saying the reaction to this thread would be far different if someone else started it. That fact should be eye opening to someone capable if showing a little self reflection.

If he just laughed at himself for a second the thread goes entirely different, but if you read through the thread the guy feeds off it. He loves the responses, because it gives him a chance to do something I personally can’t grasp. I’ve never understood people who can’t laugh at themselves or at least take note. I went intentionally ridiculous in the Henry bet thread until Cenj and Legal mentioned...you’re being too ridiculous. I thought well, alright, I’ve had my fun now back it down. And then we all got to laugh and have a good time. It really isn’t complicated.