Why no Ilhan Omar thread?

LongTimeFan

44 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

This is dumber than dumb. The hijab indicates an adherence to strict Islamic law and therefore does tell us that she is probably for sharia law and not our existing legal system. Hardly a reach. 

Obviously you must assume the same is true for any Jew who wears a yarmulke or a Christian who wears a cross...

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I mean it's funny. Democrat leaders are slamming her and she's already apologized.    This story comes out in the same week that the fucking president made a TRAIL OF TEARS pun. Are you kidd

Republicans aren't idiots, not even close.    They had to deal with getting a clueless moron as their presidential candidate and despite that they executed their agenda to perfection. 

Perhaps you aren’t educated enough to be aware of this, but Congress doesn’t vote on whether abortion is legal or illegal...

Posted Images

I don't think Rolltide has ever met a person of mid eastern descent living in this country. All the guys I went to school with or worked with went through a whole lot to come to this country specifically to get away from the craziness and live in a place where they could get a good job and make decent money.

BTW, there are a lot of Muslim women who voluntarily wear hijab as a statement of their commitment to their husband without any political implications.

Edited by No1TitansFan

2 hours ago, Rolltide said:

So your solution then  is to elect more? They hate America and want to significantly change the country but that is ok there are only 3 of them. 

And Rolltide couldn't contain his prejudice anymore.  

Edited by Rogue

11 hours ago, Starkiller said:

Perhaps you aren’t educated enough to be aware of this, but Congress doesn’t vote on whether abortion is legal or illegal...

Perhaps you aren't educated enough to be aware of this, but Congress runs on a platform on their abortion beliefs, and the Senate votes and approves all judicial nominees.  All of which Democrats have a litmus test for abortion.

Furthermore it is Democrats in Congress that fight tooth and nail to keep funding abortions through planned parenthood. 

Edited by Little Earl

58 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

Perhaps you aren't educated enough to be aware of this, but Congress runs on a platform on their abortion beliefs, and the Senate votes and approves all judicial nominees.  All of which Democrats have a litmus test for abortion.

Furthermore it is Democrats in Congress that fight tooth and nail to keep funding abortions through planned parenthood. 

And despite all that, Congress still can’t vote to ban abortion...

5 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

No, they vote to make it more plentiful.

I’m pretty sure that’s up to the women themselves. 

And if Republicans really wanted to vote to make abortions less plentiful they could make having a baby more financially viable. But you would rather women have abortions than give them your precious tax dollars. You have your priorities...

Edited by Starkiller

2 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

I’m pretty sure that’s up to the women themselves. 

And if Republicans really wanted to vote to make abortions less plentiful they could make having a baby more financially viable. But you would rather women have abortions than give them your precious tax dollars. You have your priorities...

Murdering or raping someone is also up to the individual.  Make it easier or less consequences, and the number goes up.

And I call bs on the financial viability angle.   There is such thing as personal responsibility.   You do the deed to create life, then you are responsible for your actions.   And having an unwanted child does not mean poverty.   Giving up for adoption is also an option.

1 minute ago, Little Earl said:

Murdering or raping someone is also up to the individual.  Make it easier or less consequences, and the number goes up.

I’m pretty sure those are universally illegal. Again, I can only question your level of education...

1 minute ago, Little Earl said:

And I call bs on the financial viability angle.   There is such thing as personal responsibility.   You do the deed to create life, then you are responsible for your actions.   And having an unwanted child does not mean poverty.   Giving up for adoption is also an option.

Studies show most women choose to have an abortion because of financial reasons. Make having kids financially viable for these women and you cut down on abortions. 

58 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

It cost my friend and his girl almost 30 thousand dollars to have a baby. She only got to stay in the hospital for one night. He’s an independent and successful contractor and she makes too much money to get any help. Please stop being an idiot for a second and think. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny

51 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Studies show most women choose to have an abortion because of financial reasons. Make having kids financially viable for these women and you cut down on abortions. 

Hell it can financially ruin someone just to have the baby. The conservatives have become so fucking stupid I can’t even grasp their logic, because there is none. 

1 hour ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Hell it can financially ruin someone just to have the baby. The conservatives have become so fucking stupid I can’t even grasp their logic, because there is none. 

As I said, they can always give it up for adoption rather than killing it.   And It doesn't financially ruin anyone except if there are major medical issues.   You can even have a natural child birth, so there would be minimal medical costs.   Just because they don't want to doesn't change that fact.