Why no Ilhan Omar thread?

LongTimeFan

51 minutes ago, Btowner said:

Are you talking about the people who have voted for known racist and homophobe Steve King of Iowa? King has been in Congress since 2003. I don't recall you commenting on Republicans voting for him. 

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/01/steve-kings-racism-didnt-use-to-bother-republicans.html

We are talking about the Democrats in charge, who named and shamed Steve King earlier this year, but purposefully did not with Omar.

And no @Justafan, Steve King is not worse than anti-Semite Omar.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I mean it's funny. Democrat leaders are slamming her and she's already apologized.    This story comes out in the same week that the fucking president made a TRAIL OF TEARS pun. Are you kidd

Republicans aren't idiots, not even close.    They had to deal with getting a clueless moron as their presidential candidate and despite that they executed their agenda to perfection. 

Perhaps you aren’t educated enough to be aware of this, but Congress doesn’t vote on whether abortion is legal or illegal...

Posted Images

In a recent interview with the conservative site Newsmax, King said that sure, some kids who would be able to stay in America under the DREAM Act are upstanding citizens brought into the country by their parents — but just not enough to make the law worth it. "Some of them are valedictorians, and their parents brought them in," King said. "For everyone who's a valedictorian, there's another 100 out there that weigh 130 pounds and they’ve got calves the size of cantaloupes because they're hauling 75 pounds of marijuana across the desert." King said his opposition to immigration "doesn't mean that there aren't groups of people in this country that I have sympathy for." But the law would legalize both the valedictorians and the weed-lifters, or as King referred to them later in the interview, those who are "undermining our culture and civilization."

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2013/07/steve-king-wants-protect-border-cantaloupe-sized-calves/312984/

1 hour ago, Little Earl said:

We are talking about the Democrats in charge, who named and shamed Steve King earlier this year, but purposefully did not with Omar.

And no @Justafan, Steve King is not worse than anti-Semite Omar.

My point is Omar has been in Congress for 3 months. Were was your faux outrage when Republicans in charge purposefully did not shame King for his decades long tweets and comments?

Just last year, the Anti-Defamation League was calling on Republicans to denounce King for his, "anti-Semitic and offensive comments about the Jewish community". Where was your outrage or posts? 

8 minutes ago, Btowner said:

My point is Omar has been in Congress for 3 months. Were was your faux outrage when Republicans in charge purposefully did not shame King for his decades long tweets and comments?

Just last year, the Anti-Defamation League was calling on Republicans to denounce King for his, "anti-Semitic and offensive comments about the Jewish community". Where was your outrage or posts? 

Hidden behind his RNC banner and Confederate flag?

31 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Most American Jews are liberal, dumbass...

The poor little bastard just keeps being kicked.  I almost want to feel sorry for him.  I don't, but I almost want to.

38 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Most American Jews are liberal, dumbass...

BTW, after the shooting at the Pittsburgh Tree of Life synagogue, members of the Jewish community did not want Trump to visit their synagogue without a national address renouncing the rise of white nationalism and bigotry.

Did Trump ever give that national address?

Its clear Omar is just speaking out at the influence Israel and its lobbyists have on Capitol hill. The outrage at her dual loyalty and all about the Benjamin's statements is misplaced. I find it sad the dems are encouraging this mess.

Just now, Rolltide said:

So three times now libtards have posted lies on this thread just today. 

1. One said that Trump never denounced antisemitic speech. He did several times including his SOTU. 

2. Another said that Steve King was condemned by the ASL for antisemitic comments. Not true he was condemned for associating with groups they called white supremacist.

3. Justafan suggested that Steve King was never denounced by republicans, that he was allowed to engage in hate speech. He was in fact totally denounced by party leaders and stripped of his committee assignments. 

Keep lying and making shit up and then calling my posts bullshit.

Well the second two are splitting hairs don’t you think? If the ADL denounces you there’s probably a good reason for it, likely from your statements or associations. Seeing as King has made many racist statements it would be pretty easy to see the ADL denounced him and think it was for...racist statements. 

As for the third, well see my post above. 

15 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

So put me on ignore and piss off. 

So what is your take on these Muslim women? America loving freedom loving patriots? You would like them less if you thought that. 

Ask any of these people if they will condemn these terrorist groups. Ask Omar of she will condemn Al-Shabaab and she will call you a racist for asking and not condemn them. You heard the woman when David Horowitz asked her about Hamas and she finally  admitted she supported them. You think she is different?

What have they said about Hamas?  Links to full interview please.