The former President is stone cold stupid. Just listen to him.

'Nator

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In a bizarre interview with Fox News last night, President Trump stood next to a sculpture in the Oval Office that he said depicts former president Teddy Roosevelt, and explained that statues are vita

Biden misspeaks, trips and says some stupid stuff sometimes.   Trump is a complete fucking moron and embarrasses himself routinely.    If you don't see the difference you're either

Posted Images

President Trump on Friday voiced approval for supporters who shouted "lock her up" about 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.

The president delivered remarks intended to focus on protecting seniors during an event in Florida, but it quickly devolved into a political rally. Trump at one point meandered into attacking his 2016 rival, who is a recurring figure in his speeches even four years later.

The mention of Clinton's name prompted calls of "lock her up" from the crowd.

"Yeah. I agree with you. I used to just be quiet on that. I agree with you 100 percent," Trump said, endorsing calls to jail his political opponent.

President Trump is doubling down on his decision to retweet an unfounded QAnon conspiracy theory that Osama bin Laden is still alive, a move that threatens to alienate members of the military with the election less than three weeks away.

Trump's amplification of conspiracy theories that bin Laden’s death was faked and that a body double that was killed instead comes on the heels of reports that disparaged soldiers and his suggestion that he may have contracted coronavirus from Gold Star families. 

Military observers say the president's propensity to retweet suspect material about a military operation isn't likely to help win back any support.

“It’s certainly not going to help him,” Gary Schmitt, a national security expert with the conservative American Enterprise Institute, said of the retweets. “Most of the folks in the military are there voluntarily, they're career, they’re not just there for during the term of one president.

They have a good sense that they’ve dedicated themselves to a certain life and the president seems to be suggesting that, outside anything else, they’ve been fooled." "It can’t help but shake the military’s judgement about his judgment," Schmitt added.

Edited by begooode

On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2020 at 2:38 PM, begooode said:

President Trump on Friday voiced approval for supporters who shouted "lock her up" about 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.

The president delivered remarks intended to focus on protecting seniors during an event in Florida, but it quickly devolved into a political rally. Trump at one point meandered into attacking his 2016 rival, who is a recurring figure in his speeches even four years later.

The mention of Clinton's name prompted calls of "lock her up" from the crowd.

"Yeah. I agree with you. I used to just be quiet on that. I agree with you 100 percent," Trump said, endorsing calls to jail his political opponent.

To say that Trump's routine has grown stale is a gross understatement.  He has no Act II and that is why he hasn't laid a hand on Biden.

Edited by ctm

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-ordered-milkshakes-amid-classified-briefing-on-afghanistan-2020-10

President Donald Trump interrupted a classified briefing early in his presidency to ask top intelligence officials if they would like a milkshake, according to a new report from Politico.

"Does anyone want a malt?" Trump reportedly said, calling a waiter into the room. "We have the best malts, you have to try them."

The highly classified briefing, which focused on Afghanistan, took place at Trump's New Jersey golf club several months into his presidency, according to Politico.

• OILERMAN changed the title to The former President is stone cold stupid. Just listen to him.