The former President is stone cold stupid. Just listen to him.

'Nator

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In a bizarre interview with Fox News last night, President Trump stood next to a sculpture in the Oval Office that he said depicts former president Teddy Roosevelt, and explained that statues are vita

Biden misspeaks, trips and says some stupid stuff sometimes.   Trump is a complete fucking moron and embarrasses himself routinely.    If you don't see the difference you're either

Posted Images

Here's Trump on showers, sinks and, yes, toilets during a "Keep America Great" campaign rally in Milwaukee on Tuesday night:

"But sinks, toilets and showers. You don't get any water. They put restrictors on and now they made them permanent. People used to take them out. They put restrictors on. Try going and buying a new faucet. You turn it on, no water comes out. Right? We won't talk about toilets, but you know that's true. Ten, fifteen -- but we don't talk about that. Because I've said this three or four times, the only subject they ever talk about is toilet, so I don't mention it. But how about the shower? You go into a shower, and I have this beautiful head of hair. I need a lot of water. You go into the shower, right? You turn on the water. Drip, drip, drip. I call the guy, something wrong with this? No, sir. It's just the restrictor. So you're in there five times longer than you're supposed to be. You use probably more water. And it's a very unpleasant experience. Right? So we're getting rid of the restrictors, you're going to have full shower flow. You'll see. Did you ever go to the faucet, you turn on the faucet to wash your hands, and it turns on so easy. It's like this, you know, because there's zero pressure behind it, no water. You go like that the thing flips on and whoa. And then dunk, dunk. These people are crazy."

At a campaign rally in Michigan in mid-December, Trump went on an extended riff on water pressure -- and appliances. Here's how Yahoo described the moment:

"Now we're doing it with a lot of other things. Uh, dishwashers, and uh, you know. I won't tell you one of the things because every time I tell you they do a big number on it. You know the one I'm talking about, right? Sinks, right? Showers? And what goes with a sink and a shower?

[Crowd chants, "A toilet!"]

"Ten times, right? Ten times. [Trump does flushing motion while saying something that sounds like 'bah, bop.']

"Not me of course, not me, but you. You. But I never mention that."

Trump went on to note that you used to press a dishwasher once and there would be an "explosion" but "now you press it 12 times. Women tell me."

Edited by begooode

4 hours ago, begooode said:

Here's Trump on showers, sinks and, yes, toilets during a "Keep America Great" campaign rally in Milwaukee on Tuesday night:

"But sinks, toilets and showers. You don't get any water. They put restrictors on and now they made them permanent. People used to take them out. They put restrictors on. Try going and buying a new faucet. You turn it on, no water comes out. Right? We won't talk about toilets, but you know that's true. Ten, fifteen -- but we don't talk about that. Because I've said this three or four times, the only subject they ever talk about is toilet, so I don't mention it. But how about the shower? You go into a shower, and I have this beautiful head of hair. I need a lot of water. You go into the shower, right? You turn on the water. Drip, drip, drip. I call the guy, something wrong with this? No, sir. It's just the restrictor. So you're in there five times longer than you're supposed to be. You use probably more water. And it's a very unpleasant experience. Right? So we're getting rid of the restrictors, you're going to have full shower flow. You'll see. Did you ever go to the faucet, you turn on the faucet to wash your hands, and it turns on so easy. It's like this, you know, because there's zero pressure behind it, no water. You go like that the thing flips on and whoa. And then dunk, dunk. These people are crazy."

At a campaign rally in Michigan in mid-December, Trump went on an extended riff on water pressure -- and appliances. Here's how Yahoo described the moment:

"Now we're doing it with a lot of other things. Uh, dishwashers, and uh, you know. I won't tell you one of the things because every time I tell you they do a big number on it. You know the one I'm talking about, right? Sinks, right? Showers? And what goes with a sink and a shower?

[Crowd chants, "A toilet!"]

"Ten times, right? Ten times. [Trump does flushing motion while saying something that sounds like 'bah, bop.']

"Not me of course, not me, but you. You. But I never mention that."

Trump went on to note that you used to press a dishwasher once and there would be an "explosion" but "now you press it 12 times. Women tell me."

Trump has never used a dishwasher in his goddamned life...

4 hours ago, Rolltide said:

You know who is really stone cold stupid? you libtards. Not one of you can make any kind of clear argument against Trump. Beyond calling him a racist and saying he is helping Russia you have nothing. 

Trump is right about these fascist regulations against water use. They do not save water. 

No. You just deny anything and everything.

Dumb fake libertarian ass.

Signing a new pact with China here goes the president 

“I could use some good legal advice. Do you have some good lawyers?” he said. “I could use some good lawyers, right? Ah, the hell with it. I just have to suffer through it the way I have all my life.”

Probably the best quote I’ve seen signifying Trump and his followers. 

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

Is trump trolling the retards to see if they'll cheer anything? Is it just some kind of reach out to the lower middle class or he had a problem himself him an appliance? 

The Do Nothing Dems aren't doing anything about our dish washers though!! 

• OILERMAN changed the title to The former President is stone cold stupid. Just listen to him.