Rashaan Evans

BeedoeLaw

1 minute ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

this will be any easy one for OzTitan to work out, East Coast where the Raiders/Vikings and occasionally the Giants play.

Well Touched, I think the Injured Antelope actually lives in Australia. You only visit there in tardspace.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rashaan Evans earned the 2nd-lowest overall grade by a rookie LB in the PFF era (2006-Present) in Weeks 1-6. (per Austin Gayle) In Weeks 7-13, Evans earned the No. 7 overall grade (83.5) and No. 2

Shut the fuck up

I didnt expect him to be great. But I also didnt expect him to look like jake trying to do algebra.

15 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

this will be any easy one for OzTitan to work out, East Coast where the Raiders/Vikings and occasionally the Giants play.

The Bush capital? I may have some connections there myself. 

12 minutes ago, Kyle021 said:

Springfield 

Snap a picture outside with pops shitty sugar Captain Morgan’s Christmas jug beside a ME IS A FUCKING MORON sign. That can’t be a problem if you’re not in Dueling Banjos should it?

Edited by ManningEnvy

15 minutes ago, ManningEnvy said:

Snap a picture outside with pops shitty sugar Captain Morgan’s Christmas jug beside a ME IS A FUCKING MORON sign. That can’t be a problem if you’re not in Dueling Banjos should it?

I rather just meet you at a titty bar, have a drink and buy you a lap dance. 

Are you afraid of naked women?

Edited by Kyle021

4 hours ago, 10 A See said:

I was close to putting him in the same "pussy" boat as Dodd. Heat injury for an NFL player that keeps him out this long just just seems weird.  Especially for a rough and tough MLB. Let's hope he can stay healthy...

He has the groin injury history.  Severe weather could cause problems??  I really am starting to get antsy about so many guys missing practices.  Like the one I went to @Nissan, who is too hurt to handle that?  The Titans have a lot of talent, but the starters can't afford injuries that sideline players more than a week or two.  You can't blame a guy, but a lot of them play through injuries the last year in college.  Davis was an iron man wasn't he?  I'm starting to wonder if the Patriots were taking Evans.

5 minutes ago, Kyle021 said:

I rather just meet you at a titty bar, have a drink and buy you a lap dance. 

Are you afraid of naked women?

Touched, this is the honest truth. I would pay for you to get a piece of pussy if I could.

9 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

The Tennessee Titans: 

Every team has its share of nagging injuries by this stage in camp, but the Titans are dealing with issues for an inordinate amount of key players. New coordinator Matt LaFleur hasn't been able to fully envision his offense because wideout Rishard Matthews and right tackle Jack Conklin remain on the PUP list. Presumptive No. 1 wideout Corey Davis has been in and out of practice, and missed the preseason opener.

First-round linebacker Rashaan Evans, expected to make a transformative impact in the middle of the defense, hasn't practiced since the third day of camp. Starting outside linebacker Brian Orakpo has been hurt since the second day of camp, while starting safety Johnathan Cyprien is out for the season with a torn ACL.

This isn't an emergency yet, but I can see next offseason's articles coming from here: Coach Mike Vrabel's group never quite caught up after missing so many key players during his first training camp.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000947524/article/nfl-preseason-winners-and-losers-rookie-qbs-define-week-1

He had a bunch of key injuries on his defense last year too.  He's cursed!!