Rashaan Evans

BeedoeLaw

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rashaan Evans earned the 2nd-lowest overall grade by a rookie LB in the PFF era (2006-Present) in Weeks 1-6. (per Austin Gayle) In Weeks 7-13, Evans earned the No. 7 overall grade (83.5) and No. 2

Shut the fuck up

I didnt expect him to be great. But I also didnt expect him to look like jake trying to do algebra.

1 hour ago, Tex in a Can said:

How long before he starts alongside Woodyard, that's the question. We still have a weakness at ILB with Woodyard and Brown or Woodyard and a green rookie Evans. Teams will be watching the NE play off game.

If he misses most of camp... not any time soon. He'll get spot duty and situational work.

Edited by reo

• 3 months later...
4 minutes ago, Huston said:

He's getting more and more comfortable and hits alike a ton of bricks but can also cover which is pretty rare.

Ya, he would be playing almost every snap if Woodyard and Brown weren't playing very good as well. But the first few games he just looked so lost and wouldn't pull the triger on going for the tackle till there were other players on some1. It was tough to watch.

2 hours ago, Callidus said:

Who was worse lol. I was shocked at how bad he was to start and I am happy he has his sea legs now.

A lot of people tried to warn you guys when he missed camp that he'd struggle.

9 minutes ago, reo said:

A lot of people tried to warn you guys when he missed camp that he'd struggle.

I think most of the good posters on here didn't think he would contribute much this season after missing camp.  I wonder what's up with the people who were shocked that he was not good early.