Democrat Party is pathetic

Little Earl

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Democratic hysteria for anything Trump is going to cost them the mid terms and next presidential election.  No matter what Trump does, the Democratic reaction is the same: Outrage. Here are some g

unlike the “fair and balanced” approach the GOP took to Obama...

This guy must have missed 2008-2016

20 hours ago, Rolltide said:

This video in a nutshell is why nobody should vote for the demitards. Congressman Kelly does nothing other than defend the automobile dealers because that is what he was. Maxine turns it into something racial and sexist. 

What side do you support? Business people or racetards or sextards? Who would ever agree with her? 

Congressman Kelly never mentions Trump or the slogan "make american great". He just defended an industry he felt was wrongly impugned. For that he gets atacked by this raging bitch! What party is she from? Nuff said. 

I'm putting you on my ignore list. I will not yield one second more to your childish, idiotic, tardish  posts.

20 hours ago, Rolltide said:

This video in a nutshell is why nobody should vote for the demitards. Congressman Kelly does nothing other than defend the automobile dealers because that is what he was. Maxine turns it into something racial and sexist. 

What side do you support? Business people or racetards or sextards? Who would ever agree with her? 

Congressman Kelly never mentions Trump or the slogan "make american great". He just defended an industry he felt was wrongly impugned. For that he gets atacked by this raging bitch! What party is she from? Nuff said. 

He was clearly directing his remarks at her and was inflamed.  I agree that people are too sensitive about this stuff but this is a poor example of why.  I also agree that most of his comments were purely in defense of an industry that he feels gets a bad rap but it's pretty easy to see why she was upset by them too.  Maybe just maybe open up your eyes and understand that there are two sides to this whole thing and there's a lot of context to this debate and conversation that we simply don't have based on that video.

Having said that, Waters is a drama queen and should stop making everything about race.

Have you guys noticed how quiet the left has been regarding the school shooting in Texas?   Compare their reaction to the Florida shooting just a couple months ago, and the difference is like night and day.   Why is that?  I think the Texas shooting just doesn't fit the left narrative that the mean ugly NRA was responsible somehow, so they just ignore it.  

@JakePA_Titan doesn't know it but guys like him, @soxcat and @rolltide are the best Democratic endorsers on this forum. If it wasn't for dumbasses and racists like them the party might've really collapsed.

Too bad they're too stupid to actually play the political game. Once "the left" re-emerges in its new format they'll never win an election again.

16 minutes ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

@JakePA_Titan doesn't know it but guys like him, @soxcat and @rolltide are the best Democratic endorsers on this forum. If it wasn't for dumbasses and racists like them the party might've really collapsed.

Too bad they're too stupid to actually play the political game. Once "the left" re-emerges in its new format they'll never win an election again.

What is the left's new format? 

17 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

What is the left's new format? 

IMO there's a Civil War right now. The progressives and liberals vs. the moderates and establishment Dems. 

The progressives and liberals were the ones who have pushed the issues imo. Occuppy. This police corruption movement. The Bernie Sanders campaign. The moderates and establishment dems, imo from current events, are the Hillary Clinton supporters, still believe in the party, etc.

I honestly believe there's a growing majority for "liberal" issues but the problem is the actual DNC doesn't cater to issues they cater to donors imo. If they would've stood on truly progressive issues, and hadn't sabotaged their own base (see BLM) then I think they would've won in a landslide. I don't know who's gonna come out on top, but personally I've just had it with the sabotage, lying, and stealing.

I fought for "progressive or liberal" issues only to be sabotaged by the party. I'm not an extremist in my views, and support our current system, I just don't support them because of their tactics on the police corruption issue. And for legalization and the Drug War.

1 hour ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

IMO there's a Civil War right now. The progressives and liberals vs. the moderates and establishment Dems. 

The progressives and liberals were the ones who have pushed the issues imo. Occuppy. This police corruption movement. The Bernie Sanders campaign. The moderates and establishment dems, imo from current events, are the Hillary Clinton supporters, still believe in the party, etc.

I honestly believe there's a growing majority for "liberal" issues but the problem is the actual DNC doesn't cater to issues they cater to donors imo. If they would've stood on truly progressive issues, and hadn't sabotaged their own base (see BLM) then I think they would've won in a landslide. I don't know who's gonna come out on top, but personally I've just had it with the sabotage, lying, and stealing.

I fought for "progressive or liberal" issues only to be sabotaged by the party. I'm not an extremist in my views, and support our current system, I just don't support them because of their tactics on the police corruption issue. And for legalization and the Drug War.

IMO, most progressive issues are way over the top and the people supporting them know as much about politics as I do... Little to nothing --- Thank GOD!!! (as far as it pertains to me) But, I'll sure agree with you there is a civil war rumbling and most people are just following lines like lemmings...

3 hours ago, thor said:

IMO, most progressive issues are way over the top and the people supporting them know as much about politics as I do... Little to nothing --- Thank GOD!!! (as far as it pertains to me) But, I'll sure agree with you there is a civil war rumbling and most people are just following lines like lemmings...

Most "progressives" aren't progressives. Will just leave it at that. We're running frauds off like its nothing. It's way more than ideology. I'm welcoming the change and hoping people stand on their stances.

On 5/25/2018 at 7:04 AM, Btowner said:

I'm putting you on my ignore list. I will not yield one second more to your childish, idiotic, tardish  posts.

He’s been on ignore for quite a while.  With all his Met bulshit account.  Classic turd.