Malcolm Butler to the Titans

socaltitan

Well hot diggity damn.

It's just knowing the climate of the league. Yeah, that's a lot of money but you have to have 3 good corners in today's NFL. This locks down the secondary like a mofo for us.

And the best part? All the bitching about not spending in FA can die a quick ass death now.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No...now the complaints about how much he costs will begin. 

Robinson paid a cover CB and low balled a 2 down LB and a guard   He gets it

I’ll be quite honest, as I have been pondering this the last 48 hours or so...and now with Butler in the fold, I kind of want to polish off the secondary right now.

After the Combine, I’ve circled back on Justin Reid as the perfect fit in this secondary, and the perfect foil for Byard.

Reid ran a 4.4 flat in Indianapolis and is the only safety in the draft who excels from both SS and FS positions. Also, he graduated from Stanford, so he is highly intelligent as well. 

With Jackson, Butler, Ryan, Byard, Reid and Cyprien as the principal DBs with Sims, Smith and Reed as the backups (9), it would be the strongest and most complete unit top to bottom that the Titans have ever theoretically had.

2 minutes ago, GoaTTitanMcNair9 said:

Will be in cap hell in the next couple of years if we continue to do that but oh well. Better were paying him than Dion Lewis. 

Why don't you want Dion Lewis?  With a guy like LaFleur running the offense he can be a machine.  The Titans are desperate for a player like Dion Lewis IMO.

Wow, didn't see that one coming.  Definitely building up that nickel package and neglecting the base defense.  They want to get better at stopping the pass which is a good plan always.

Get a young pass rusher in here and plug some holes.  I feel pretty good on defense.  

1 minute ago, Justafan said:

Wow, didn't see that one coming.  Definitely building up that nickel package and neglecting the base defense.  They want to get better at stopping the pass which is a good plan always.

Get a young pass rusher in here and plug some holes.  I feel pretty good on defense.  

Truth is this off-season might wind up proving easier to fix any problems with the secondary than it will to fix the linebacker spots. God only knows how the draft will fall.