Jamalisms

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll say it again. it will take decades to undo the damage Trump and his cronies have perpetrated over the last 4 years. Barr and Pompeo are sycophants of the highest order and are disgraces to their

Listened to a podcast about Flynn and the FBI from two prosecutors. Flynn clearly broke the law, he was working with a foreign government illegally and lied to the FBI about it. Trump fired him for ly

Posted Images

On 6/6/2019 at 8:56 PM, TennesseeTuxedo said:

Flynn hired a new legal team to represent him,  signaling a change of tactics It is thought that he is filing to retry his case and expose the Mueller team for lying and withholding information in the Muh Russia case.

Flynn will be exonerated.

LMAO @ you Screw that traitor.

Edited by freakingeek

26 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

What will be most interesting are all the firings CNN will have to have when these guys go to jail.

I really didn't think WG could get any more simpleton but the "X" response shows the full tard mode.

Yeah I'm the simpleton yet you believe in demons, Trump, and fairy tales. Shut the fuck up you stupid fundie moron.

4 hours ago, Soxcat said:

I can't wait for these reports to come out with solid indictments.  Maybe finally shut some of these tards up.

And here we are.  Mr innuendo, with near zero proof for half the tinfoil shit you propagate, is asking for real judgements. LOL

btw, your boy has been singing like a bird; because he’s not guilty,... derp!... Of being in service of another country while the NSA of the United States. What the hell is wrong with you!

1 hour ago, Soxcat said:

Tinfoil shit?  Indictments are about to come out against McCabe.  We already had a scathing report come out on Comey and he might not be out of the woods.  The FISA report was just released to the DOJ.  Either you are a complete moron or a blue ribbon liar.  This might go back to your boy Obama before it is all over.  

https://www.wsj.com/articles/andrew-mccabes-lawyer-again-asks-prosecutors-to-drop-case-11568397719

Ifthe grand jury voted not to approve charges, it did not find probable cause. Therefore, it is simply not reasonable to believe that a trial jury would find Mr. McCabe guilty of any charges employing a far more rigorous and exacting standard—beyond a reasonable doubt,” Mr. Bromwich wrote.

The Washington Post reported Thursday that the grand jury had been released Thursday with no immediate signs of an indictment.

I’m guessing the WSJ is now also fake news. It isn’t happening, and it sure as hell won’t come anywhere close to Obama. 

6 minutes ago, begooode said:

Might, could, maybe,....

vs all those Trump fools in jail or on record lying. lol 

I still haven’t been able to wrap my mind around the entire paradigm. I hated Clinton and didn’t vote for her. I can’t stand the Dems, especially watching them talk about taking people’s guns, as I think that’s a quick start to possible civil war. Maybe I’m wrong, and I’m okay with that, but it’s my thought and my own. You watch these people parrot shit and they’re absolute lemmings. They truly believe Obama and Clinton will be indicted on conspiracy charges. It’s crazy. 

3 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

The Washington Post reported Thursday that the grand jury had been released Thursday with no immediate signs of an indictment.

From what I heard heard it's super rare for this happen, like 5 times out of 10k+ over the last year.

It has to mean the grand jury found nothing. 

Barr and the other cronies trying to do Trump's bidding doesn't work in a real court room 

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

From what I heard heard it's super rare for this happen, like 5 times out of 10k+ over the last year.

It has to mean the grand jury found nothing. 

Barr and the other cronies trying to do Trump's bidding doesn't work in a real court room 

It's just a matter of time, right?

• 1 month later...

A 302 is just a summary of an interview. Editing a summary isnt a big deal when there's probably a transcript as well.

If this is all they've got in their desperate attempt to change the conversation away from Ukraine... they're in serious trouble.

Trump probably wants to find an excuse to issue a pardon to Flynn as a signal to all the others committing crimes for him.

Edited by reo

• 2 weeks later...