Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jamalisms

Earth to Flynn Conspiracy Morons

Recommended Posts

Tinfoil shit?  Indictments are about to come out against McCabe.  We already had a scathing report come out on Comey and he might not be out of the woods.  The FISA report was just released to the DOJ.  Either you are a complete moron or a blue ribbon liar.  This might go back to your boy Obama before it is all over.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Soxcat said:

Tinfoil shit?  Indictments are about to come out against McCabe.  We already had a scathing report come out on Comey and he might not be out of the woods.  The FISA report was just released to the DOJ.  Either you are a complete moron or a blue ribbon liar.  This might go back to your boy Obama before it is all over.  

https://www.wsj.com/articles/andrew-mccabes-lawyer-again-asks-prosecutors-to-drop-case-11568397719

 

 

Ifthe grand jury voted not to approve charges, it did not find probable cause. Therefore, it is simply not reasonable to believe that a trial jury would find Mr. McCabe guilty of any charges employing a far more rigorous and exacting standard—beyond a reasonable doubt,” Mr. Bromwich wrote.

The Washington Post reported Thursday that the grand jury had been released Thursday with no immediate signs of an indictment.

 

 

I’m guessing the WSJ is now also fake news. It isn’t happening, and it sure as hell won’t come anywhere close to Obama. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, begooode said:

Might, could, maybe,....

vs all those Trump fools in jail or on record lying. lol 

I still haven’t been able to wrap my mind around the entire paradigm. I hated Clinton and didn’t vote for her. I can’t stand the Dems, especially watching them talk about taking people’s guns, as I think that’s a quick start to possible civil war. Maybe I’m wrong, and I’m okay with that, but it’s my thought and my own. You watch these people parrot shit and they’re absolute lemmings. They truly believe Obama and Clinton will be indicted on conspiracy charges. It’s crazy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

The Washington Post reported Thursday that the grand jury had been released Thursday with no immediate signs of an indictment.

 

From what I heard heard it's super rare for this happen, like 5 times out of 10k+ over the last year.

 

It has to mean the grand jury found nothing. 

 

Barr and the other cronies trying to do Trump's bidding doesn't work in a real court room 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

 

From what I heard heard it's super rare for this happen, like 5 times out of 10k+ over the last year.

 

It has to mean the grand jury found nothing. 

 

Barr and the other cronies trying to do Trump's bidding doesn't work in a real court room 

 

It's just a matter of time, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A 302 is just a summary of an interview. Editing a summary isnt a big deal when there's probably a transcript as well.

 

If this is all they've got in their desperate attempt to change the conversation away from Ukraine... they're in serious trouble.

 

 

Trump probably wants to find an excuse to issue a pardon to Flynn as a signal to all the others committing crimes for him.

Edited by reo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, reo said:

A 302 is just a summary of an interview. Editing a summary isnt a big deal when there's probably a transcript as well.

 

If this is all they've got in their desperate attempt to change the conversation away from Ukraine... they're in serious trouble.

 

 

Trump probably wants to find an excuse to issue a pardon to Flynn as a signal to all the others committing crimes for him.

Not when they lied about everything they put in it.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

Not when they lied about everything they put in it.

 

 

 

If they lied in a summary of what he said in an interview, he doesn't plead guilty. His lawyer subpoenas the transcript and he gets off.

 

Dumbass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



Titans Report Footer Logo

Titans Report is a fan operated website for the Tennessee Titans. The site includes a message board, blog, podcast, organized fantasy games,and a mobile site. The podcast has had on many prominent members of the media covering the Titans. Some names include John McClain of the Houston Chronicle, Jim Wyatt of the Tennessee Titans official website, Paul Kuharsky of 104.5 The Zone, Phillip B. Wilson of the Indy Star, Jonathan Hutton of the Titans Radio Network, Sal Capaccio of the Buffalo Bills Radio Network, Scott Wright of Draft Countdown, and others.

Recent Posts

Newest Topics

Official Website

Kuharsky's Blog

ESPN NFL Nation

104.5 The Zone

102.5 The Game

TITANSLINKS

×
×
  • Create New...