Earth to Flynn Conspiracy Morons

Jamalisms

15 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

Trump’s tweet: “I had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President and the FBI. He has pled guilty to those lies. It is a shame because his actions during the transition were lawful. There was nothing to hide!”

It has been reported Flynn pled guilty because the investigators were threatening to go after his son. Let this new info come out and see where it all stands.

...correct. He lied to the FBI and to Pence, which is why he was fired and plead guilty. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll say it again. it will take decades to undo the damage Trump and his cronies have perpetrated over the last 4 years. Barr and Pompeo are sycophants of the highest order and are disgraces to their

Listened to a podcast about Flynn and the FBI from two prosecutors. Flynn clearly broke the law, he was working with a foreign government illegally and lied to the FBI about it. Trump fired him for ly

Posted Images

I'd like to understand the circumstances of these notes better.  It seems like back and forth between some persons with push back to suggestions.  Hard to know who's saying what.  

Where's the actual transcript of the interview(s)?  That's where the rubber meets the road.  

2 hours ago, Rogue said:

I'd like to understand the circumstances of these notes better.  It seems like back and forth between some persons with push back to suggestions.  Hard to know who's saying what.  

Where's the actual transcript of the interview(s)?  That's where the rubber meets the road.  

The original or the ones that were edited multiple times?

3 hours ago, Rogue said:

Ask the MSM they tell you the God's honest truth!!!

1 hour ago, LongTimeFan said:

The original or the ones that were edited multiple times?

The original would be preferred.  The DOJ can't get the original but can get these notes?  

Either would probably do....did the interview go in such a way that the objections to these notes are qualified?   Does any of it change the circumstances to which he plead guilty?  

1 hour ago, Rogue said:

The original would be preferred.  The DOJ can't get the original but can get these notes?  

Either would probably do....did the interview go in such a way that the objections to these notes are qualified?   Does any of it change the circumstances to which he plead guilty?  

\

You don't know jack shit because you don't get the truth... LEMMING!!! When you find out what you think you know --- realize this has been going on four 4 years and you have no idea what the story is... Believe Mueller!!! LOL!!! Go look it up in the "Weismann Dossier"...

2 minutes ago, 'Nator said:

No. 

"This motherfucker is either going to tell the truth about his illegal shit or we will catch him in a lie" is, in fact not some crazed entrapment scheme

If "the truth" isn't illegal or if you just don't lie, then they can't get you. 

"Blind" LEMMINGS lining up to spew their bullshit... These lemmings have no idea what's been going on... NONE!!! It's pathetic!!!

The MSM is neck deep and feeding the lemmings manure and these idiots don't know their asses from a hole in the ground... 

They've swallowed this shit for so long they have no clue... and it's just beginning... HOW STUPID ARE YOU IDIOTS???

2 minutes ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

He did not lie to the FBI and the FBI stated as much.

The lemmings have stuck their heads in the sand...  ?  ?  ?

I can smell the fear in the air...   ?   ?   ?

"Fox News Sunday" anchor Chris Wallace said Friday he was surprised to see people "rallying" behind ex-national security adviser Michael Flynn, arguing the former Trump administration official should not have lied to the FBI. Wallace, who was speaking on Fox News, said Flynn erred in speaking to the FBI voluntarily shortly after President Trump was elected.

"Did the FBI play hardball? Yeah. Guess what? The FBI plays hardball. And guess what? If you are talking to the FBI — and a lot of lawyers would say don’t talk to them unless you have to — don’t lie," he said. Wallace's comments came a day after Trump told reporters Thursday that Flynn has been “essentially exonerated” by new documents unsealed in the criminal case against the former aide.

“He's in the process of being exonerated. If you look at those notes from yesterday, that was total exoneration,” Trump said. “These were dirty, filthy cops at the top of the FBI.”

Wallace said he was also surprised that Trump suggested Flynn might return to the administration. "I was kind of surprised that the president said yesterday, 'Well, maybe I’ll bring him back to the White House.' It was the president, before any legal case was brought, who fired Flynn because Flynn had lied about his conversation with the Russian ambassador to the vice president, Mike Pence," Wallace said.

"Mike Pence came on 'Fox News Sunday' just before the inauguration in January of 2016 and said there was no discussion of that. And it turns out he was basing that on what Flynn had told him and that Flynn had lied to him," Wallace added. "So I’m not quite sure I understand why people are all rallying to Flynn’s case."

Edited by begooode

2 hours ago, begooode said:

"Fox News Sunday" anchor Chris Wallace said Friday he was surprised to see people "rallying" behind ex-national security adviser Michael Flynn, arguing the former Trump administration official should not have lied to the FBI. Wallace, who was speaking on Fox News, said Flynn erred in speaking to the FBI voluntarily shortly after President Trump was elected.

"Did the FBI play hardball? Yeah. Guess what? The FBI plays hardball. And guess what? If you are talking to the FBI — and a lot of lawyers would say don’t talk to them unless you have to — don’t lie," he said. Wallace's comments came a day after Trump told reporters Thursday that Flynn has been “essentially exonerated” by new documents unsealed in the criminal case against the former aide.

“He's in the process of being exonerated. If you look at those notes from yesterday, that was total exoneration,” Trump said. “These were dirty, filthy cops at the top of the FBI.”

Wallace said he was also surprised that Trump suggested Flynn might return to the administration. "I was kind of surprised that the president said yesterday, 'Well, maybe I’ll bring him back to the White House.' It was the president, before any legal case was brought, who fired Flynn because Flynn had lied about his conversation with the Russian ambassador to the vice president, Mike Pence," Wallace said.

"Mike Pence came on 'Fox News Sunday' just before the inauguration in January of 2016 and said there was no discussion of that. And it turns out he was basing that on what Flynn had told him and that Flynn had lied to him," Wallace added. "So I’m not quite sure I understand why people are all rallying to Flynn’s case."

Wallace "the gate keeper" get a clue...   :684_door: