Colts @ Titans MNF Gameday Thread

Jonboy

9 minutes ago, japan said:

This is the style of defense they should have played against the Texans and I expect to see a similar tact when they play them again.

The problems with the Texans is they have some explosive elements with the RPOs and Watson combined with very good skill people, very hard to defend

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mariota fucking carried us to this win.  On one leg, making big throw after big throw (to even get us in the FG fest that was the first half).  Big conversion after big conversion.  Drive after drive

This is one of those games that can turn around a season.    What Mariota did in going out there and playing on one leg will completely solidify his position as THE leader of this team. They

Mariota is this team. He's covering for the coaching, not the other way.

Posted Images

19 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

I was actually holding on to a slight lead in FF, I had Succop and the other guy had Walker and Murray. I couldn't have written the script for this game any better. 

Succop is why I went down in the TR dynasty league. 21 fucking points.

48 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Most points scored by a kicker this season in FF

Sadly, it still wasn't enough for my team, lol. This is like the 3rd straight week where I've been projected to score the most points in my league and end up being one of the lowest scoring teams and losing. Easily my worst FF year ever so far. 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic
7 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Gruden was just on Mike&Mike, was glowing in his praise for what Mariota did on MNF, predicted us to go on and win the AFC South, believes Corey Davis is going to open up the offense even more.

also mentioned he ran into Jameis Winston at dinner last night and Winston was saying how impressed he was with Marcus on MNF.

http://www.espn.com/espnradio/play?id=21061658

20 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Most points scored by a kicker this season in FF

Picked him up in 2 leagues this past week

On 10/17/2017 at 0:36 PM, OILERMAN said:

The problems with the Texans is they have some explosive elements with the RPOs and Watson combined with very good skill people, very hard to defend

Yeah you simply can’t play Texas like that. In my mind teams are way too concerned with Watson’s legs. The best way to beat them is go straight cover two press with some inside green dog blitzes when you move to man. Send Ryan early and often off the edge. Make the kid scramble, because he’s money when he can sit in the pocket. His WRs are too good to sit back and hope your front four with a spy gets him off the mark. Cover two zone with Ryan coming off the edge mixed with cover two press and Green Dog is the way to keep him in the pocket without room to set his long base. 

Cover 1 leaves you exposed to Fuller and Hopkins 1-1. Cover 3 leaves you with too many screen and RPO action where the LBs are caught on their first step between coverage and attack, opening up the RBs and TEs. Cover zero exposes you to Watson running and getting beat deep. Run Cover 2 man and zone to keep him with pressure inside the pocket and then you can transition to some cover 6 looks and fire zone blitzes. 

On 10/18/2017 at 3:52 PM, 8MM said:

Revisit this one.  Marcus looks so awkward.  I can imagine the Titan locker room singing this song after a victory.

Nashville doesn't have the connection to that song and the movie Animal House that Eugene has.

The fans sing "Shout" between the 3rd and 4th qtr of every game at Autzen Stadium.  Kinda like the 7th inning stretch.