Kaep Snubbed by Owners - Ravens

SleepingTitan

Honestly if Kaep were gay by the logic of "everyone watching football has no idea what this group goes through, so hes going to get blackballed" he would not have a job because the fans wouldnt accept it.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By snubbed, you mean blacklisted.

Yep... typically you'd expect demand to go up, but in this case... No, sucklisted. Do you think he'd be without a team if he played like Brees or Brady? Teams would be willing to suffer the non

Apparently reports out of camp indicate that all of the QBs in Baltimore are struggling mightily and I think you have to acknowledge that Kaep is an upgrade over what they have there. He might even be

Posted Images

Alright. This may very well be the last post I make in this thread, simply because I don't think the logical responses are making it through. 

I support the the fight against injustice. I think it's a damn shame minorities are dying because of racism and petty crimes. 

HOWEVER, this isn't the correct platform. You're next level dumb if you're getting so aggravated by the fact a bunch of anon posters on a football message board aren't adhering to your cause. As noted before, there is a forum to discuss this stuff. 

Also, I really wish I had whatever high-end job you have that allows you to be on a message board 24/7, spouting off instances in the incorrect forum, and is okay with you clearly having no idea the correct usage of "you're."

Your cause is dampened because you get so emotional. Instead of actually delivering a calm or comical response, you tell posters to either 'fuck off' or go kill themselves. Again, it doesn't help your cause. 

I guess ill I'll show myself out until you derail another thread for 10+ pages of awareness instead of football talk. 

1 hour ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

What does "supporting your cause" have to do with an insult used to degrade your race?

I never insulted your race.  I'm not SoylentGreen and I think if you had been willing to have a reasonable conversation in the politics forum instead of beating everyone over the head in the football forum you would have had far greater effect.  You actually denigrate your own cause and give legitimacy to the opposition this way.  

Just now, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

Fuck anybody not attacking these racist and attacking posters trying to keep it civil and have a civil discussion.

Fuck outta here talking about people want to have a conversation. WE want to have a conversation. These closet racist and other special interest just want to deflect and get the convo shut down.

Someone pointed it out perfectly before. This is a Tennessee Titans message board, we don't want your shit. Fuck you

Here we are in the first week of training camp, and the biggest thread on the Titans forum is a non-football conversation about a guy who is currently out of the NFL.

Moving this shit to the other forum...and until the Titans organization publicly expresses interest in the guy, I'll do the same with any other Kaepernick threads that come up.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Just now, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

My thread was strictly football until the same posters bitching now came in and derailed it. Fuck you very much.

Stop starting posts about Kaep and we won't have this crap happen every time.  We aren't signing the guy.  Its training camp.  Talk about the team.

26 minutes ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

Some posters think its funny to people to use the N word around them. Others think its funny to knock people out who speak derogatory slurs at them.

Welcome to 2017

I was at the park the other day with my young children and there were 4 black kids probably ages 8-12. They were there with no parents running around calling eachother the n word. Felt sorry for them that they thought it was ok to throw that word around especially in a park full of kids of all ages and races.

1 minute ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

I don't use it around strangers in most places, but it has a different meaning internally then it does externally. Just like a lot of other words used intra-racially, not inter-racially.

Do you think that poster was using it in an uplifting way or sign of endearment while at the same time telling us to be quiet about an issue paramount to our safety?

I was referring to the actual derogatory term. The er form.

Im from an area where the accepted form of the n word is thrown around by all races so Im numb to the use of it. I hear it used in both ways too often to really care.

16 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

The "n" word is filthy and derogatory.  There is no uplifting way to say it.  It's conception is based on racism, yet it's thrown around like it's nothing.

I completely agree with this.  It totally boggles my mind that it's ever accepted, regardless of who's letting it ooze from their pie hole.