Chance Warmack is a bust(it's official)

OILERMAN

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My source works with him directly, on non-football matters.. Warmack had very little technique work at Alabama b/c he was so wide and big.. he had very little last year from Matthews.. he's getting th

You generally give a rookie the benefit of the doubt his rookie season almost no matter how bad he is. Last year he clearly wasn't the can't miss prospect he was labeled but there was still hope he co

Ok ---we'll say Lewan was the best starter in his 1 game he's played...Now who wanted Lewan drafted......

Yes, that's what I thought......But, if Oher hadn't been gotten in FA a would say a lot of us would have wanted Lewan.....

I wasn't taking a shot. I still have hope Warmack can put it together.

I've never unserstood the rationale of drafting an LG at 10 and putting him on the right side, but whatever. I'm not even sure if we should try him at LG now that he's been at RG over a year, but we need something to happen soon, because the middle of our line looks terrible.

FWIW, Warmack is currently the 3rd ranked offensive lineman on team Titan according to PFF after 6 weeks.

Yeah, his grade is negative. But its better than Levitre, Schwenke and Oher.

Only Roos and Lewan have put together positive grades on the season.

And there is yet another reason why QB play is just a part of the Titans struggles.

Using pff like a crutch as usual.

The Eagles did it a few years back, Danny Watkins played RG after getting picked 23rd in 2011 and after 2 years cut him. His salary was guaranteed and they didn't care

Investigation launched into ex-Eagle Danny Watkins' possible involvement in fighting fires while he was with the Eagles

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2014/09/philadelphia_fire_department_launching_investigation_into_danny_watkins_involvement_in_fighting_fire.html

"Watkins, during his time with the Eagles, actively fought fires with Rescue 1, something that went directly against Andy Reid’s orders (for obvious reasons), and that there were pictures of Watkins coming out of a burning building in Philly."

• 2 weeks later...

I was about to dig up this old thread!

I guess on this play he wasn't ready for the snap just like the 4th and inches early in the season!

This guy is def a bust

Remember when we spent a 5th on Bell and a 7th on Amano? Or a 3rd Pillar and I think 5th on Olsen? And it gets better with long term tackles in the 2nd and 4th...the good ole days I guess.

Funny thing is, JJ Watt was a large reason they went with Warmack. They figured they'd get a big guy with elite strength to battle Watt -- I remember John McClain talking about this incessantly.

Can you believe we got Warmack with a #10 pick, and Houston got Watt with a #11? Makes me want to puke.