Legaltitan

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spin it, retards.

Is there ANY president, in the history of this union, other than Trump, who would proceed to go ahead and meet with Putin after 12 indictments are issued against Russian government officials like this

When a prosecutor goes to the grand jury and seeks an indictment, he's only required to present enough evidence to show probable cause that a crime was committed.  This is what Mueller has done in thi

1 hour ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

He’s simply saying about half of the Republicans have become full blown Trump sycophants. I would say that’s pretty conservative.

No, @Legaltitansaid 20% of the country was a cult. Now where did he get that figure? 

See, you turds make up stats, repeat them amongst yourselves, and then somehow they are facts.

LawClerkTitan is just another MSM lemming.

29 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

No, @Legaltitansaid 20% of the country was a cult. Now where did he get that figure? 

See, you turds make up stats, repeat them amongst yourselves, and then somehow they are facts.

LawClerkTitan is just another MSM lemming.

I see you don’t understand context. He was positing an opinion. The fact you see a percentage sign after a number and think someone is using a stat is sad and funny. 

Yeah I am not a statistician and haven't done any scientific studies. You got me! ?

Truth is I don't know what percentage of th3 country is a trump cultist. It's much higher than I would have ever believed possible.  It's more than 10% and much lower than the 40%ish that approves of his performance. 

2 hours ago, Soxcat said:

~20% of the country are far left idiots that think everything they think is right....  maybe he is just assuming the same on the right.

He is a lemming.  He even stated it was "illegal" for the Russians to do what they did.  Daaaaa, really, like that is going to stop them or anyone else from hacking ignorant idiots that leave sensitive information and data out there.  If a defense contractor had the top secret plans for a new weapon stolen do you blame the one who stole it?  but but but it was illegal.....  

Those who assist that theft are also punished with life imprisonment.

1 hour ago, Legaltitan said:

Yeah I am not a statistician and haven't done any scientific studies. You got me! ?

Truth is I don't know what percentage of th3 country is a trump cultist. It's much higher than I would have ever believed possible.  It's more than 10% and much lower than the 40%ish that approves of his performance. 

Where do you even get 10%? See once again, just some off the wall bullcrap. 

2 hours ago, Soxcat said:

If a defense contractor had the top secret plans for a new weapon stolen do you blame the one who stole it?  but but but it was illegal.....  

This uncomfortably sounds too similar to the rapist's  defense of "she left her window open" or "the door was unlocked" or "why did she wear that outfit"

16 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

I don't care what it sounds like the Russians, Chinese and whoever isn't going to worry about this kind of espionage being "illegal".

Your analogy is moronic.  

The Russians and Chinese don't, but the Americans working with them are subject to penalty.

1 hour ago, MadMax said:

Yet.

Rosenstein and Mueller have to not only investigate the Russian attacks and obstruction but also strategically do it so the traitor in chief and the Benedict Arnold Republican congress doesn't intervene and halt the process.

I'd guess there will finally be multiple arrests of people like Don Jr and Kushner after Mueller releases the info on Trump and he's either forced to try and pardon everyone and halt the investigation and the Republicans will be forced continue to betray the country or do their elected duty. Will the news be so damning they have to finally choose the USA? We'll see 

41 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

I'd guess there will finally be multiple arrests of people like Don Jr and Kushner after Mueller releases the info on Trump and he's either forced to try and pardon everyone and halt the investigation and the Republicans will be forced continue to betray the country or do their elected duty. Will the news be so damning they have to finally choose the USA? We'll see 

I'd say yes.  Only because there is a certain line that the Republicans will defend up to.  When you get into firing special prosecutors and the like, that will make them turn on Trump fast.

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

Rosenstein and Mueller have to not only investigate the Russian attacks and obstruction but also strategically do it so the traitor in chief and the Benedict Arnold Republican congress doesn't intervene and halt the process.

I think they go for the guys around Trump before they do anything towards Trump himself. They know he'll throw anyone and everyone not named Ivanka under the bus if he thinks it means he's getting away with it.

This investigation is like boiling a frog. Heat things up and the frog jumps out. Heat things up slowly bit by bit and he gets use to it and boils.

They'll heat things up on Trump as slowly as possible... but I still think it's well before the midterms, maybe by fall. We could get Stone and Cohen soon. He'll rant and rave and freak out. They'll let him get use to it.. then go after a few more higher level guys (Kushner, etc). He'll rant and rave again then when he calms again if they have the evidence they'll go for him. I think maybe by September or October.

Edited by reo