Jeff Fisher. Fox Gameday Analyst?

kyle021

8 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Yeah, back when Henry Ford came out with the Model T.

I mean, how long is gratitude supposed to keep your belly full?

and it took the very very very flukey music city miracle to get there.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd guess 50 percent of his takes are right and 50 percent wrong....

So he is going to milk that for 20 years on tv eh?

He gets 7 right and 9 wrong.

Posted Images

6 hours ago, scine09 said:

Fisher is doing the Jets/Jaguars game on September 30th for FOX.

https://nypost.com/2018/07/12/jeff-fisher-will-be-mocked-for-at-least-one-fox-nfl-game/

3rd and 9: Bob, a draw play in this situation would be a brilliant call.

4th and 1: Jets down by 4 with 2 minutes left on the opponent side of the 50. Bob, I would look for the Jets to punt in this situation.

11 minutes ago, Btowner said:

3rd and 9: Bob, a draw play in this situation would be a brilliant call.

4th and 1: Jets down by 4 with 2 minutes left on the opponent side of the 50. Bob, I would look for the Jets to punt in this situation.

Regardless we know the final score will be 9-7.

22 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Yeah, back when Henry Ford came out with the Model T.

I mean, how long is gratitude supposed to keep your belly full?

Not one single player in the league gives a damn about a SB..not a single one. Money and fame keeps them full. If you are making 6 or 7 digits, you'd feel exactly the same way. I would too

Edited by DanPastorini

8 hours ago, DanPastorini said:

Not one single player in the league gives a damn about a SB..not a single one. Money and fame keeps them full. If you are making 6 or 7 digits, you'd feel exactly the same way. I would too

That's completely untrue.  Many players care.  Particularly the qbs because of legacy reasons.

8 hours ago, scine09 said:

That's completely untrue.  Many players care.  Particularly the qbs because of legacy reasons.

What you mean is, you read that they care.that doesn't mean anything. Common sense says if you make a million or even 600000 bucks, you'll not care to beat up your body for 3 more games.

Legacy is just some stupid story time term. When a jock is done playing,he's done playing.hes,not worried about any legacy. No he's just some old guy who use to play  and gotta take the kids to school. You think Favre and Manning are walking the streets thinking "oh dear, oh dear, my legacy, my legacy" lol they simply don't give a f any more. They are supposed to give sob stories for the fans.they just don't care

As long as he doesn't overanalyze every friggin play like Romo, he'll be ok. Fisher needs to learn to lighten up a bit.  I like Romo but he's way over the top with his analysis. Fisher's co anchors better watch it. If they disagree with him. he's libel to have some big roadie take them out. 

4 hours ago, DanPastorini said:

What you mean is, you read that they care.that doesn't mean anything. Common sense says if you make a million or even 600000 bucks, you'll not care to beat up your body for 3 more games.

Legacy is just some stupid story time term. When a jock is done playing,he's done playing.hes,not worried about any legacy. No he's just some old guy who use to play  and gotta take the kids to school. You think Favre and Manning are walking the streets thinking "oh dear, oh dear, my legacy, my legacy" lol they simply don't give a f any more. They are supposed to give sob stories for the fans.they just don't care

Favre maybe.  But Manning absolutely cared.  

1 minute ago, scine09 said:

Favre maybe.  But Manning absolutely cared.  

, he is told to say he cares.thats why he gets the big bucks. The most useless  jobs on earth are the ones  that make the most money..jock,actor, politician..because  they are the most willing to do as told, to lie, to pretend.

On 7/12/2018 at 10:54 PM, DanPastorini said:

Yeah, you must be right... I mean, it’s not like players opt to take less money to go to a SB contender or anything like that ever, right?

This might be one of the dumbest statements made. 

27 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

Yeah, you must be right... I mean, it’s not like players opt to take less money to go to a SB contender or anything like that ever, right?

This might be one of the dumbest statements made. 

So you read a story and believe  it is what you mean. I think I said that yesterday already. Define less money. ....let's see...I get to make  6 instead of 8 million..lol. .that's not less money...it's still millions, the dumb ass couch potato  fan will never see as he wastes his time getting emotionally  involved while the 20 something god gets his money whether he wins or loses. Dumbest?  No, it's actually one of the most intelligent, independent, critical thinking things you've read in a while.  :) you're welcome.Glad I could help.