• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Behold, motherfuckers. 

To the surprise of absolutely no one except @reo

Plot twist: Ran skips meeting with visiting Alt

Posted Images

I do find it funny that draft twitter/the scouting community will be like, "I'm unsure about McCarthy; his adjusted net yards per attempt when throwing deep to the left while pressured isn't ideal and may be exploited at the next level," and then Antonio Pierce comes out and says, "McCarthy. National champ. Winner, Top three."

It's even funnier that neither the old-school dudes nor the advanced analytics dudes are ever consistently right either when it comes to QBs.

3 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Another Titans top 30 visit

Nothing against the RB; I know nothing about the young man, but that clip is more of an indictment to the OL.

I could have hit that hole! 

Edited by Titan8425

It’s my perception that we are doing 30 visits with players likely to be available when we draft each pick.. as if RAN has already games out the draft and has an idea about who might be available.. I say this because I don’t remember QC  doing it, he brought in top 30 players as I recall

4 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

On the Draft Show today Bryan Broaddus was raving about one of the guys the Titans have coming in for a top 30 visit Texas A&M IDL McKinnley Jackson.

This guy is one of my TOP guys.  Love him.