Titans Like What They've Seen from CB Caleb Farley This Offseason

tgo

On 5/28/2022 at 8:01 PM, japan said:

I like DC and the Raven fan was good. 

logical is basically a lame shtick poster and proland seems to be some kid that grew up with generational talents at QB and can’t accept that his team doesn’t have them anymore. 

I do miss slurpy…

God I miss slurpy too.  It’s been months!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheers guys.  Came to see your feelings on the Titans off-season.    Also a heads up that ESPN is doing a 30 for 30 on the 2000 Ravens and half the content supposedly is about the Ravens/Tit

https://www.tennesseetitans.com/news/titans-like-what-they-ve-seen-from-cb-caleb-farley-this-offseason     "He has really worked hard," Titans General Manager Jon Robinson said of Farle

Posted Images

On 5/30/2022 at 11:52 AM, XAEA12 said:

God I miss slurpy too.  It’s been months!

26 minutes ago, dcblanton said:

I honestly hate that guy.  He is everything wrong with fandom and I hate that he is a Chiefs fan.  Just damn.

Wait, slurpy is a person? I think we were talking about 2 different things :unsure:

14 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

There was an old ESPN show (maybe called "Hey Rookie!"? and it featured the Ravens.  So they drafted this stud TE and they were all over him. One day a coach comes up and tells Billick the guy is getting homesick. The next day he tells them that he packed out last night. Billick replied "God must be a Titans fan". 

Then the best one was we were imploding right on the field on defense.  Bulluck got into it (almost throwing a punch with a DB). The Ravens crowd was eating it up. You all held a 9-3 lead the entire game. We were so bad. Finally, on the last drive Collins got a RTP penalty that kept a drive alive, and somehow, managed to hit Crumpler in the End Zone and we won 10-9.  Every time we play something strange happens. 

DUDE!!!!  Thats is too funny.  That game was in Baltimore right?  I went to that game.....one of the most absurd endings I've seen or attended.  Courtland Finnegans Family sat right in front of me and he got into a few scuffles that game (nothing new).  This is back when the Ravens defense was pretty lights out (#1 ranked) and it was usually a guarantee an offense wouldn't drive down the field at the end of games on them.   On their own 20, it was 3 and 10 the titans jump offside and the flag gets thrown and "whistle blows" but Suggs didn't hear it and continued to go at Collins.  They must of played it on the jumbotron 30 times but Suggs' fingernail grazed Collins helmet and they get him for RTP.......The crowd was going crazy.   So the penalty on Suggs now trumped the offsides penalty and extends the Titans drive and as you said Collins hits Crumpler later for a TD.  I'm from Delaware so the drive home from Baltimore sucks but to lose like that was a brutal ride home.

Edited by Ratbird

1 hour ago, Ratbird said:

DUDE!!!!  Thats is too funny.  That game was in Baltimore right?  I went to that game.....one of the most absurd endings I've seen or attended.  Courtland Finnegans Family sat right in front of me and he got into a few scuffles that game (nothing new).  This is back when the Ravens defense was pretty lights out (#1 ranked) and it was usually a guarantee an offense wouldn't drive down the field at the end of games on them.   On their own 20, it was 3 and 10 the titans jump offside and the flag gets thrown and "whistle blows" but Suggs didn't hear it and continued to go at Collins.  They must of played it on the jumbotron 30 times but Suggs' fingernail grazed Collin's helmet and they get him for RTP.......The crowd was going crazy.   So the penalty on Suggs now trumped the offsides penalty and extends the Titans drive and as you said Collin's hits Crumpler later for a TD.  I'm from Delaware so the drive home from Baltimore sucks but to lose like that was a brutal ride home.

Crumpler paid you back in the playoffs though...