tgo

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m unapologetically conservative, at least fiscally, but these people are fucking crazy. They are a real threat and should be taken very seriously. I’ve heard about Qanon for a while now but I’ve nev

The police need to start firing tear gas and rubber bullets like they used on peaceful protesters over the summer.

Posted Images

A Kentucky man charged for using pepper spray against law enforcement officers and who carried a Confederate flag while storming the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, was sentenced Monday to over two years in prison.

While a U.S. Capitol Police officer was dealing with one rioter, prosecutors said, Easterday pepper-sprayed that officer in the face, causing him to collapse and lose consciousness a few minutes later. When that officer regained consciousness, he still suffered from vision problems for hours after the incident, prosecutors said.

Easterday was later handed a second can of pepper spray by a fellow rioter and used it to spray another small group of officers. At least one of the officers was hit in the face and was temporarily incapacitated, the office said in its press release.

More than 1,300 individuals have been charged in nearly all 50 states for actions related to the Jan. 6 insurrection. This includes nearly 500 who were charged for assaulting or impeding law enforcement, which is a felony, according to the release.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/man-who-stormed-capitol-with-confederate-flag-pepper-sprayed-officers-sentenced-to-prison/ar-AA1nvQ0k?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=39ca3605dd4348a5ffce95683294c9a3&ei=75

This is the type of person that Trump is promising to pardon.

The part that shows his complete guilt is the 187 minutes in-between him leaving the veranda and his bullshit video. His family and legal council, even Mark Meadows coward self, were pleading with him to do something. He refused. 

When they told him the crowd was shouting for Pence to be hanged he verbatim said "maybe they're right". Fucking lunatic. Anyone who follows that man is the opposite of a patriot. They're a rube at best. 

From 2022 , when Trump rubbed Vance's nose in his shit right on stage in his home state of Ohio to jeers from the crowd.  These people have zero dignity, zero integrity in their slavish following of such an odious idiot.

... “J.D. is kissing my ass, he wants my support,” Trump said, railing against the “fake” news story. “The entire MAGA movement is for J.D. Vance.” The former president went on to call Vance a “great person who I’ve really gotten to know,” disputing any lingering friction between the two Republicans. Vance was a vocal critic of Trump before he ran for office.

“Yeah, he said some bad things about me, but that was before he knew me and then he fell in love,” Trump said on Saturday. “Remember I said that about Kim Jong Un? He fell in love, and they said, ‘Oh, Trump is saying he fell in love.’ Actually he did, if you want to know the truth.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3649564-trump-says-vance-kissing-my-a-compares-reversal-to-kim-jong-un/