AOC is going to be around for a long time

Starkiller

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In case you haven’t heard about this story, a right wing Republican congressman accosted AOC outside the capital in earshot of reporters and, among other things, called her a “fucking bitch”. He then

Fuck with the bull get the horns     Over half the country considers AOC crazy, including a bunch of idiot Dems. Meanwhile Trump bootlicking joke Haley will be considered a moderat

Right wing media and the GOP wouldn't attack her non stop if they didn't think she was a threat. 

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, tgo said:

I don't think Pelosi would have endorsed her if she thought she was in trouble. It also shows she does have the backing of the establishment. It's mainly the pro-Isreal groups who hate her.

Also:

The congresswoman’s recent internal polling showed her leading Melton-Meaux 66 to 29 percent, with a 74 percent approval rating. The Melton-Meaux campaign blasted the poll as methodologically flawed but declined to share specifics from their own polling.

10 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

I don't think Pelosi would have endorsed her if she thought she was in trouble. It also shows she does have the backing of the establishment. It's mainly the pro-Isreal groups who hate her.

Also:

Down with Ilhan Omar. Ethics investigation is needed. 

Edited by tgo

29 minutes ago, tgo said:

Down with Ilhan Omar. Ethics investigation is needed. 

It probably isn’t needed, but that’s fine if they do one. It’s the same political campaign consulting firm she used 2 years ago. The only difference now is that she married one of the partners since then.

If the argument is that campaigns should be able to hire professional outside consulting firms then I would gladly see than banned.

I think you see in this thread and the Politico interview below why AOC has a future compared to other lefties in this kind of stuff. Also compared to people like Nina Turner, Rashida Tlaib. She's not actively antagonizing normal Democrats. She's playing the game.

Also re: the idea Harris is "too ambitious" from the VP thread, I haven't seen an AOC is "too ambitious" take yet.

Edited by Titans279

21 hours ago, Starkiller said:

It probably isn’t needed, but that’s fine if they do one. It’s the same political campaign consulting firm she used 2 years ago. The only difference now is that she married one of the partners since then.

If the argument is that campaigns should be able to hire professional outside consulting firms then I would gladly see than banned.

I think the argument would be that the campaign shouldn't be paying a firm that is directly benefiting the congressperson financially. 

4 minutes ago, tgo said:

I think the argument would be that the campaign shouldn't be paying a firm that is directly benefiting the congressperson financially. 

It’s a fair argument, but I doubt she is the only one to fit that scenario. It’s legal, regardless, unless they can prove she or her husband were misappropriating funds.