Raiders close to signing Mariota

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Las Vegas is the funniest American city to imagine Mariota living.

Look at this disgusting fuckweasel.

Posted Images

Just now, Number9 said:

The last pass he threw in Denver basically summed up Mariota's passing ability.  Don't ever force him to throw deep to get back in a game.

One of the recent breakdowns posted showing in throwing downfield outside the hashmarks was pretty startling. I've pretty much though he totally sucks and was one of the worst starters in the league for a few years now and it actually surprised me how bad he was in that regard.

I haven't seen videos showing how bad he was like that since nine was posting all the breakdowns trying to defend him!

19 minutes ago, Number9 said:

The last pass he threw in Denver basically summed up Mariota's passing ability.  Don't ever force him to throw deep to get back in a game.

How about just don't ever have him pass? That seems like a better solution lol.

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

One of the recent breakdowns posted showing in throwing downfield outside the hashmarks was pretty startling. I've pretty much though he totally sucks and was one of the worst starters in the league for a few years now and it actually surprised me how bad he was in that regard.

I haven't seen videos showing how bad he was like that since nine was posting all the breakdowns trying to defend him!

LOL you know this isn't true. I found a post yesterday after the Dallas game in 2018 where you said he had turned the corner!

33 minutes ago, IrishTitansFan said:

LOL you know this isn't true. I found a post yesterday after the Dallas game in 2018 where you said he had turned the corner!

Oh I def know it's true. 

MM has had some good streaks and he's teased some here and there but I've most def been saying he sucked for a few years now. 

I posted multiple times the offense was bad because of MM not Mularkey 

Just now, OILERMAN said:

Oh I def know it's true. 

MM has had some good streaks and he's teased some here and there but I've most def been saying he sucked for a few years now. 

I posted multiple times the offense was bad because of MM, not 3x failed retread retiree Mularkey 

The offense was bad because Mularkey chose to put Robot Biscuit in charge of it. And then chose to die on that retarded hill when it was painfully obvious to everyone that a change needed to be made. How you continue to prop those two zombies up in reverence I'm sure I'll never understand.

Btw, just in case you weren't aware, Mariota is still in the NFL. Mularkey is not. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

The offense was bad because Mularkey chose to put Robot Biscuit in charge of it

LOL at your opinion on it meaning anything

Arthur Smith looked like total dog shit the first 6 games this season, after Mariota was benched he looked like an offensive genius, only one thing changed of any real note. QB

Just now, OILERMAN said:

LOL at your opinion on it meaning anything

Arthur Smith looked like total dog shit the first 6 games this season, after Mariota was benched he looked like an offensive genius, only one thing changed of any real note. QB

LOL at you thinking I really gaf what you think of my opinion.

And Arthur Smith could coach circles around Mr "Run it till it pops".

18 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

And Arthur Smith could coach circles around Mr "Run it till it pops".

Yea once he rid himself of dead weight Mariota 

The best year Mariota EVER HAD and the only stretch of consistent good play (the infamous 8 games against bottom feeder defenses) was with Mularkey as HC and Robiskie as the OC.......

The SAME excuses (coaching, personnel, scheme) were being used last year when the offense sucked in the first six games.  They scored 91 offensive points in those 6 games (15.2 PPG) and 48 of those points came in the 2nd half at Cleveland and the first half at Atlanta.......Titans switch the Tannehill and the team averaged 30 PPG.

Last year destroyed any credible argument that the offensive problems of the last few seasons were on anything other than Mariota.  Anyone who refuses to acknowledge this is a moron. 

58 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Oh I def know it's true. 

I posted multiple times the offense was bad because of MM not Mularkey 

I was only kidding with you.

On Mularkey, I think his offense was terrible but we have seen Mariota with 2 different co-ordinators and he sucked eve worse so the point stands

3 minutes ago, IrishTitansFan said:

I was only kidding with you.

On Mularkey, I think his offense was terrible but we have seen Mariota with 2 different co-ordinators and he sucked eve worse so the point stands

We saw Mariota with 5 different coordinators (Whiz, Mularkey, Robiskie, LaFleur, Smith), amidst an assortment of injuries, and he progressively grew more and more inconsistent and hesitant as time went on.

Cumulative affects are cumulative. But I realize context is somewhat of a foreign concept 'round these parts. So yeah, "he always suckedid... duh".