tgo

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Really hope they figure out a way to make the 17th game a neutral site game for every team. Because the alternating home game sounds terrible and unfair. 

I think the Coronavirus may have gotten the deal done. If not for the current panic, it might well have gone the other way. 

26 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

Really hope they figure out a way to make the 17th game a neutral site game for every team. Because the alternating home game sounds terrible and unfair. 

I fucking despise the NFL owners for that shit. It was ridiculously unneeded. Those greedy fucks can't help themselves when they're trying to squeeze a nickle out of a penny.

1 hour ago, tgo said:

This changes the cap calculation for 2020, right? 

Spotrac was using 199M.  So down 800K based on their numbers.  See our previous discussion.  ?

1 minute ago, OILERMAN said:

I'd guess Tannehill agrees to a deal before free agency starts and Henry is tagged 

They might be able to sign both Tannehill and Henry, but I was hoping they could transition tag Henry and franchise Conklin to trade him. 

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

The vote is different for different players. If you're an undrafted rookie/practice squad player it means something different than an established starter

Pft has been spot on for weeks. This deal overwhelmingly favors the players as a whole. The dissenters are the superstars who will come out of it with generational wealth if they are smart. The rank and file were almost duped by the vocal minority.

1 hour ago, Jonboy said:

They just need a rule requiring that each conference must alternate who gets the extra home game or away game each year. If everyone in the AFC gets the same number of home games then it’s still pretty fair for playoff seeding purposes. 

Add 1 extra inter-conference game to the schedule each year and it can be done. 

If they’re gonna add 1 inter conference game then it would make sense that it’s the team finishing in the same place as your team in the division you played 2 years ago and will play in 2 years.  For the Titans purposes their extra game this year if it was starting in 2020 would be against Dallas.

Think the extra game may be better for a future realignment? Three 6 team divisions?

Don't mind the extra game but, I think it has to be some sort of angle to it. 

Can't be just pure greed...