Trump/Barr Commit Impeachable Offense in Roger Stone Trial

tgo

1 hour ago, Starkiller said:

Stone got 3 years in prison.

Anyone think he will actually serve it? No...

I'm sure you will be all butt-hurt when Stone gets pardoned.  Of course it was all ok when Obama let go far far worse people in Bradley Manning and Oscar Lopez Rivera.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine 5 more years of a totally unchecked president.

It's hilarious watching moderate Republicans twist themselves like pretzels to pretend Trump learned his lesson(admitting he was guilty) while he makes them look stupid day after day. Republicans like

Of course our loyal Banana Republicans will have no problem with this insanity

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Rogue said:

TV hosts giving opinions?  You realize that is Fox at night?  

Sure, but I dont base my political beliefs on their opinions. 

Do you base your political beliefs on the opinion people you choose to listen to or do you come to conclusions on your own as I do?

8 hours ago, begooode said:

With the revelations from the jury leader, Judge Nap is calling for a pardon for Stone .  Yikes, I thought if predisposed bias was deemed egregious enough situations like these would call for a mistrial, not a pardon.  fwiw, it looks like the prosecution was well aware of the juror's past comments and ultimately signed off on the jury composition.  But for highly visible cases like this, there should be every attempt made to ensure no conflicts appear later for the media to churn.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/483816-fox-news-legal-analyst-only-a-pardon-can-fairly-undo-roger-stone-mess

whatabout aleart -- there was no complaining from the Trump crowd for the blatantly proTrump juror in the trial for Manafort, who was convicted right down the line for the most part.

Stating that a person's political affiliation precludes them from being impartial is setting a very dangerous precedent because the flip side of the coin comes into play; should any Trump supporter be precluded from serving on a jury involving one of his associate because of bias? By the way in numerous interviews with members of the jury it has been stated that none of the jurors discussed their political affiliation or feeling towards the president. Having 12 jurors and a unanimous jury necessary for conviction is a built in protection for any one juror's bias. 

3 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

Sure, but I dont base my political beliefs on their opinions. 

Do you base your political beliefs on the opinion people you choose to listen to or do you come to conclusions on your own as I do?

I question your presumed independence.  

On 2/16/2020 at 10:40 AM, thor said:

You are a freaking lunatic... Where have you been for the past 20 years??? Trump a crook??? You're a total ninny. Trump is more open then any President in history... It's the wacko's like you with your hair on fire for the last three years going bias, racist, liar, cheat, steal nutso... I would have loved to have seen you election night crying in your wheaties --- but, then again you've been doing that daily... Trump 2020!!! Enjoy!!!   ?

On 2/16/2020 at 10:48 AM, Rolltide said:

Again for the 500th time. Trump has never been indicted for any crime of any kind. That includes this last impeachment fiasco. Calling him a criminal over and over is a lie. 

If you want a shitty economy and you want ISIS to return as a world power vote democrat. 

You guys are batshit crazy clueless morons.

A guy that was ordered by a judge to pay back money he stole from a charity isn't a criminal. LOL

Fucking morons.

On June 24, 1971 a memo was sent to White House counsel John Dean from George T. Bell, the assistant to Charles Colson, the special counsel to the White House. The memo's subject line was "OPPONENTS LIST."  Colson had compiled a list of 20 people, listing why they offended the Administration and in some cases their areas of exposure.

Dean was onboard. In a memo sent out by him on August 16, 1971 with the subject line, "Dealing with our Political Enemies," he wrote "we can use the available federal machinery to screw our political enemies."

Over the next couple of years, the list would grow to 576 names. It had grown wide enough to include supporters and staffers of George McGovern,  all black members of Congress, NFL quarterback Joe Namath and American actress, singer, dancer and comedian Carol Channing.

On June 27, 1973 the public became aware of the existence of the list when during a Congressional hearing John Dean referred to it. Later that day CBS reporter Daniel Schorr got a copy of the original "Enemies List" during a live broadcast. While reading off the names on the list, it was then and there on live TV that he learned that he was on the list, number 17.

Highlights from this collection include:

White House Nixon Audio Tape Excerpt August 3, 1972 - President Nixon, Ehrlichman, and Haldeman discuss using the IRS against political enemies. Nixon tells Haldeman, "We have all this power and we aren't using it, now what the Christ is that." Nixon later says, "There must be something we can do... Anybody who can do this kind of work? I think the problem is we have too many nice guys around, who just want to do the right thing."

Richard Nixon Grand Jury Testimony Excerpt - Testimony given by Nixon on June 26, 1975. After a series of questions by Watergate Special Prosecutor Henry Ruth about whether the White House attempted to influence the IRS to audit or otherwise harass Lawrence O'Brien, a leading Democratic Party electoral strategist. Nixon makes a break in the questioning and makes a statement to defend his political tactics, to assert that as a candidate he was the victim of abuses of power in which the IRS and the FBI were used against him, and that the current investigation was one sided ignoring the tactics of his opponents. Nixon said, "But I think that it is time, and perhaps the Special Prosecutor, when he files his final report, will have one paragraph in for history, it is time for us to recognize that in politics in America, and this is not excusable, but it does explain it to an extent, particularly where the highest office in the land is involved, and even in some instances where campaigns for governor in major states or senators are involved, that in politics some pretty rough tactics are used."

Senate Hearing Transcript Excerpt - On June 26, 1973 John Dean reveals the existence of an enemies list. In his testimony Dean says,  "I might also add that in my possession is a rather, very much down the line to what you are talking about, is a memorandum that was requested by me to prepare a means to attack the enemies of the White House. There was also maintained what was called an enemies list, which was rather extensive and continually being updated."

2 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

image.png.b5dfec9783b635a76cf0edb67640f39c.png

Total freaking crap... The MSM just comes out with horse shit stories and you morons swill them down hook, line, and sinker... Liu's been involved in several corrupt "decisions"...

1) Anwan brothers --- "unbelievable"... (protect Clinton)

2) James Wolfe leaking FISA to reporters. Wolfe gets charged with 1 count of lying after sending letters to all members of SSCI. Then somehow Liu gives him a bs deal...(protect SSCI)

3) McCabe skates free (protect corrupt state)

4)Greg Craig another "sweetheart" deal... (got to protect Obama)

For shits and giggles --- what about Liu being Deputy Chief of Staff for the DOJ-NSD --- the one with the FISA problems!!!

4 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

You read these things and the eyes kind of just gloss over at this point. Of course it’s true, but seemingly it doesn’t matter anymore. He can’t be indicted, and now he can’t be impeached. If he’s re-elected it’s going to get much worse. 

25 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

You read these things and the eyes kind of just gloss over at this point. Of course it’s true, but seemingly it doesn’t matter anymore. He can’t be indicted, and now he can’t be impeached. If he’s re-elected it’s going to get much worse. 

You morons buy anything... Anyone supporting Bernie and his cohorts at least show their colors --- anti-USA... Like you care about corruption --- what a joke...