Goodbye Mariota

headhunter

Trubiskys problem to me is team related. I don’t get why this guy gets so much hate. Mariota. on the other hand,  is downright terrible with no confidence in his arm, eyes or talent. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GTFO Dont care how nice he was he sucked at football. 

Your track record on these types of things isn't so good.....    

Mariota looked physically/mentally/emotionally busted by the time he lost the starting QB job, obviously disappointing when you use a high first round pick on a QB and it doesn't work out.  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Trubiskys problem to me is team related. I don’t get why this guy gets so much hate. Mariota. on the other hand,  is downright terrible with no confidence in his arm, eyes or talent. 

Trubisky has never been good, shown anything and was overdrafted.  He wasn't even that good in college.

7 hours ago, Pok'e said:

@TitansGuru, much Mahalo for creating, maintaining, and operating the best fan website around.  Mahalo for let me be a guest too. 

To @NashvilleNinja and others, Mahalo for supporting Marcus as much as you did.

To his haters and critics, keep on what you do best. 

Best of Luck Titans, hope you guys make it to the Super Bowl soon.

Aloha 'oe!

I'll still be rooting for him to succeed, except for when he plays against the Titans. The world needs more of people like him and less of other types who throw bags of gummie dicks at cops, shoot people like wanna-be gangstas, or who have daughters and then back over them with their trucks. I mean, sucking at football ain't the worst thing you can do in life.

17 hours ago, Pok'e said:

@TitansGuru, much Mahalo for creating, maintaining, and operating the best fan website around.  Mahalo for let me be a guest too. 

To @NashvilleNinja and others, Mahalo for supporting Marcus as much as you did.

To his haters and critics, keep on what you do best. 

Best of Luck Titans, hope you guys make it to the Super Bowl soon.

Aloha 'oe!

I told you so

14 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

I'll still be rooting for him to succeed, except for when he plays against the Titans. The world needs more of people like him and less of other types who throw bags of gummie dicks at cops, shoot people like wanna-be gangstas, or who have daughters and then back over them with their trucks. I mean, sucking at football ain't the worst thing you can do in life.

I now find myself rooting for Mariota to back over Grasu with his SUV.......Maybe we can have a Jeff Alm scenario!

He keeps saying he gave us his all but I call bullshit. He was clearly quoted many many times saying he was going to keep doing the same things he's always done because that worked. 

He should have spent his time working to get better both physically and mentally. Instead he spent most of his off-season in Hawaii yucking it up with friends and family.

He never showed that burning desire to get better and that was imo what killed his career. Maybe he will figure it out and this benching was a lesson to him. His play was horrifically bad this year and no one to blame but himself. 

On 1/20/2020 at 5:00 PM, Starkiller said:

Well, I guess Titans games won’t be on in Hawaii anymore. Sorry @chef...

Well, went from Direct TV, then hung onto cable since they had great starter deal.  Now that's over - and we're OUT - time to cut the cord for good I guess.

They'd already more or less stopped featuring the Titans once MM got the ax, but with us becoming primo #1 game a couple times, and then playoffs, we've been on the normal broadcast out here through last weekend obviously.  

Was hoping to have reason to not cut cord for 2 more weeks after that, but c'est la vie.  Fun while it lasted and way better than I ever expected this year.

1 hour ago, chef said:

Well, went from Direct TV, then hung onto cable since they had great starter deal.  Now that's over - and we're OUT - time to cut the cord for good I guess.

They'd already more or less stopped featuring the Titans once MM got the ax, but with us becoming primo #1 game a couple times, and then playoffs, we've been on the normal broadcast out here through last weekend obviously.  

Was hoping to have reason to not cut cord for 2 more weeks after that, but c'est la vie.  Fun while it lasted and way better than I ever expected this year.

Nflbite is your friend.