Josh Allen In Concussion Protocol.

heyitsmeallen

2 minutes ago, OzTitan said:

I don't see what's so vicious about it. Its helmet to helmet but I don't think he was aiming for his head. He was going for a big hit. Was there a flag?

Brady wouldn't take a hit like that in all likelyhood.

Yeah, but there were off-setting penalties so it was canceled out.

3 hours ago, rns90 said:

So which one of the Bills qb's do we want starting?  I haven't watched Matt Barkley in years so I have no idea about him.

Remember when Barkley lit up Perrish Cox, Sims and MacCain in Chicago while nearly completing a big comeback in 2016?

Fortunately our DB’s are a little better this go around

14 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Yeah, but there were off-setting penalties so it was canceled out.

Am I thinking of something else or is it right that this would also normally lead to an ejection under the new rules?

2 minutes ago, INTitan said:

Remember when Barkley lit up Perrish Cox, Sims and MacCain in Chicago while nearly completing a big comeback in 2016?

Yeah it was a classic backup QB Titans domination. If I recall he had a TD pass dropped to seal the win for the Titans.

2 minutes ago, OzTitan said:

Yeah it was a classic backup QB Titans domination. If I recall he had a TD pass dropped to seal the win for the Titans.

Yep, Barkley was picking on Cox and his guy dropped one in the end zone on 4th and goal.  I think Cox got released a couple days later

29 minutes ago, INTitan said:

I remember that game for another reason.  Some WR (think was a Chicago one) dropped a pass near the end zone.  Then he kicked the ball and it hit the ball boy or camera man in the butt.