LaFleur Offense

tgo

3 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

Personal beef between established posters is awkward. Save the smackdowns for the tard army boys! That is unless one of you is about to CTF himself in which case please proceed.

Hey Touched, a little early morning reminder that you’re bat shit crazy.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only during the offseason can we get six pages of bickering over whether or not Aaron Rodgers is a nice person from people who have never met the guy.

Brees: Do you want to see my investment grade diamonds?

@tgo   If you remember what actually happened is Mariota went rogue and started calling his own plays on his own!

1 hour ago, big2033 said:

He obviously doesn't like me very much lol.

Hence his reactions to my posts with others.

I don't know you on a personal level, I can only rely on what you put forth on the forum.  I disagree with a lot of your football takes, though.  But with you wanting to always tell other posters what they are thinking and how they are feeling about certain things takes it to a personal level.  

I don't engage you as often anymore because you believe any time I respond to you or someone else you're engaging with, that I am specifically following you around.  It's especially silly since (as of late) only a few posters have been pretty active on a regular basis.  

Like I said - I just disagree with a lot of your takes lately.  And I like to poke fun at the idea you somehow think you affect me on a personal level.

3 hours ago, StephenIsLegend said:

I don't know you on a personal level, I can only rely on what you put forth on the forum.  I disagree with a lot of your football takes, though.  But with you wanting to always tell other posters what they are thinking and how they are feeling about certain things takes it to a personal level.  

I don't engage you as often anymore because you believe any time I respond to you or someone else you're engaging with, that I am specifically following you around.  It's especially silly since (as of late) only a few posters have been pretty active on a regular basis.  

Like I said - I just disagree with a lot of your takes lately.  And I like to poke fun at the idea you somehow think you affect me on a personal level.

"If the truth hurts you'll be in pain."

If I'm wrong it shouldn't bother you. But I do bother you. @Face sees it. And that's fine.

Just keep your disdain to yourself and stop trying to come over the top with comments because the way I approach conversations (like, "telling other posters what they're thinking") annoys you. Or, you'll just continue to prove that I do know what you're thinking.

It's like you're trying to win a fight you lost a long time ago.

Edited by big2033

4 hours ago, big2033 said:

"If the truth hurts you'll be in pain."

If I'm wrong it shouldn't bother you. But I do bother you. @Face sees it. And that's fine.

Just keep your disdain to yourself and stop trying to come over the top with comments because the way I approach conversations (like, "telling other posters what they're thinking") annoys you. Or, you'll just continue to prove that I do know what you're thinking.

It's like you're trying to win a fight you lost a long time ago.

You really just can’t help yourself, can you? You have a big issue with comprehension, which leads to you talking in circles and trying to manipulate others into thinking the way YOU think they should. 

If if you don’t like opposing viewpoints, that’s all well and good. I’ll continue to respond to whatever I want to respond to. If that bothers you, then I’m sorry - you’re just gonna have to deal. 

Im done having this conversation with you because you just keep talking in circles. Just DM me if you have anymore issues. I don’t wanna clog the board up with this nonsense. 

14 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

You really just can’t help yourself, can you? You have a big issue with comprehension, which leads to you talking in circles and trying to manipulate others into thinking the way YOU think they should. 

If if you don’t like opposing viewpoints, that’s all well and good. I’ll continue to respond to whatever I want to respond to. If that bothers you, then I’m sorry - you’re just gonna have to deal. 

Im done having this conversation with you because you just keep talking in circles. Just DM me if you have anymore issues. I don’t wanna clog the board up with this nonsense. 

Then you'll continue to get the response that bothers you so much and prove me right. Agreed? Good.

I'm willing to pay for rent this month.

PS: No DM's needed. You don't want to ruin threads, don't make a personal jab for no reason or I'll jab back. Period.

Edited by big2033

15 minutes ago, big2033 said:

Then you'll continue to get the response that bothers you so much and prove me right. Agreed? Good.

PS: No DM's needed. You don't want to ruin threads, don't make a personal jab for no reason or I'll jab back. Period.

Why don’t you give me your best jab BaloonBelly? Just because you found an emotard damn near as stupid as you doesn’t make you “special.”

5 hours ago, big2033 said:

It wasn’t a personal jab, though. You’re taking it personally. You’re worse than a woman right now dude. Haha. 

And the the response is just annoying. I’m sure I’m not the only poster that’s not a fan of it. 

Edit - Now I’m done. Onto the next. 

Edited by StephenIsLegend

17 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

It wasn’t a personal jab, though. You’re taking it personally. You’re worse than a woman right now dude. Haha. 

And the the response is just annoying. I’m sure I’m not the only poster that’s not a fan of it. 

Edit - Now I’m done. Onto the next. 

You couldn't even follow your own rule and still want to keep going?

Stick to football and don't get your panties in a bunch over things I say to other people if you don't want to "derail threads." Simple.

Couldn't even stop clogging up the board with your nonsense like you said you would. It's on you not me.

Edited by big2033

14 minutes ago, big2033 said:

Mr. T said that? LOL

no...just reminded me of him for some reason

was the rocky 4,5 or 6...whaterver one it was

asked him what his prediction of the fight was:  he said "Pain"

or I could be remembering it wrong

Edited by bizzyeddie