OFFICIAL Biden thread, since it looks like he's getting in

Legaltitan

I think Biden is being protected big time by his fellow democrats because they do not want to smear the front runner and damage him if he's the democratic nominee. Trump won't go so easy on him. 

The Ukraine Hunter Biden stuff isn't even the good stuff. 

Hunter Biden was a consultant at age 21 for a credit card company while Joe Biden helped try and pass a bankruptcy bill for the credit card industry, making it harder for consumers to file bankruptcy. Hunter was a 21 yr old druggie getting 6 figures. 

Biden supported the bill while Obama opposed it. As the VP Biden makes claims for legislation Obama actually got passed that Biden was previously against. 

He's going to be a very easy target for Trump in a general 

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You would think he could express all of his shitty thoughts and responses in a more concise manner.

They also didn't have 3.5 years worth of the train wreck known as the Trump presidency staring them in the face in 2016.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

I think Biden is being protected big time by his fellow democrats because they do not want to smear the front runner and damage him if he's the democratic nominee. Trump won't go so easy on him. 

Hunter Biden was a consultant at age 21 for a credit card company while Joe Biden helped try and pass a bankruptcy bill for the credit card industry, making it harder for consumers to file bankruptcy. Hunter was a 21 yr old druggie getting 6 figures. 

Biden supported the bill while Obama opposed it. As the VP Biden makes claims for legislation Obama actually got passed that Biden was previously against. 

Biden is the strongest candidate to take on Trump, period. 

Everyone knows it, including Trump and Kellyanne Conway. They're terrified of him and begging to run against Sanders. 

Nobody gives a fuck about a bankruptcy bill from 10 years ago that was actually a good bill anyway. Not going to find very many people other than leftists and bankrupt people who think it should be even easier to file for bankruptcy. 

Edited by tgo

Obama's fundraising director and former finance chair of the DNC - Rufus Gifford - just endorsed Biden and is opening up his donor network to him. He lead the effort to raise 1 billion for Obama. 

Up until now he had been bundling for Harris and Buttigieg. 

Kamala's fundraising chief started fundraising for Biden this month as well, so should have a cumulative affect when it comes to bringing in more high dollar donors. 

Edited by tgo

19 minutes ago, Cornrow Wallace said:

Yeah, Biden's family got killed in a car accident. I'm sure he called that field organizer and told them to make all the minions drive in the inclement weather and risk their safety for him. Give me a break.  

This is just bad field organizing. 

But at the same time, I live right next to Iowa right on the border, and it's always nasty like this in the winter in these parts. If you don't drive in inclement weather then you don't go anywhere for a month. 

Edited by tgo

I listened to the podcast "Pod Save America" and it's got two former Obama guys from his administration. These guys are moderate Dems who would def prefer Biden. 

They were saying today that right now Bernie is closer to winning the nomination than he ever has been and they had to prepare for the fact that he might really be the nominee at this point. 

They said Biden has a serious cash problem and Bernie has way more money. They said it's the reason Hillary lost to Obama. She ran out of money after the first few states. 

It was pretty eye opening hearing these guys say this stuff 

14 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

I listened to the podcast "Pod Save America" and it's got two former Obama guys from his administration. These guys are moderate Dems who would def prefer Biden. 

They were saying today that right now Bernie is closer to winning the nomination than he ever has been and they had to prepare for the fact that he might really be the nominee at this point. 

They said Biden has a serious cash problem and Bernie has way more money. They said it's the reason Hillary lost to Obama. She ran out of money after the first few states. 

I listen to Pod Save America every week, along with Hacks on Tap (Axelrod) and Campaign HQ (Plouffe) - all former Obama guys. 

Hacks on Tap is by far the best of the three - check it out sometime. 

Pod Save America seems to really advocate for Buttigieg and Warren overall and have always been unfavorable to Biden.

They’re right that he has a cash problem. I try to track fundraising and the campaign cash on hand for each campaign pretty closely and what they’re saying is true in regards to money, but Biden is consolidating a lot of the Harris/Booker fundraising support which was very substantial and has kicked off in January. 

Biden will always lag behind in online fundraising though because the voter enthusiasm (AKA foaming at the mouth) supporters go for the Bernie’s and Warren’s. 

Edited by tgo

12 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

If you think they'll have ammunition against Biden, you should do some research on Bernie's background, he honeymooned in Moscow by choice when it was under communist rule and openly embraced Castro, all that and more will see the light of day in a general that other Dems won't stoop to.

9 minutes ago, No1TitansFan said:

If you think they'll have ammunition against Biden, you should do some research on Bernie's background, he honeymooned in Moscow by choice when it was under communist rule and openly embraced Castro, all that and more will see the light of day in a general that other Dems won't stoop to.

Fake news

8 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Fake news

“As he stood on Soviet soil, Sanders, then 46 years old, criticized the cost of housing and health care in the United States, while lauding the lower prices — but not the quality — of that available in the Soviet Union. Then, at a banquet attended by about 100 people, Sanders blasted the way the United States had intervened in other countries, stunning one of those who had accompanied him.”

“Sanders had visited Nicaragua in 1985 and hailed the revolution led by Daniel Ortega, which President Ronald Reagan opposed. “I was impressed,” Sanders said then of Ortega, while allowing that “I will be attacked by every editorial writer for being a dumb dope.” At the same time, Sanders voiced admiration for the Cuban revolution led by Fidel Castro, whom Reagan and many others in both parties routinely denounced.”

“Let’s take the strengths of both systems,” he said upon completing the trip. “Let’s learn from each other.”

The Soviet sojourn has long been an extraordinary, if little understood, chapter in Sanders lore. He has for years used it to help explain his views about foreign policy, citing it as recently as last month.“

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-bernie-sanderss-1988-10-day-honeymoon-in-the-soviet-union/2019/05/02/db543e18-6a9c-11e9-a66d-a82d3f3d96d5_story.html

It’s #RealNews

Why do you think the Republicans are chomping at the bit to run against Bernie with Trump and Kellyanne Conway talking him up.

How do you think all this shit is going to sound in the context of Bernie’s “revolution” to American voters?

How does it sound in the context of Russia conspiring with Trump to steal the election and them attacking our democracy? 

Trump’s machine will chew up Sanders and his rag tag revolutionaries and spit them back out.

The only reason Sanders is such a threat in the Democratic nomination is due to the volume of moderate candidates in the race. 

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

I'd say the Pod Save guys are fairly liberal. They seem to like Biden, but I feel like they are more in the Warren camp. Or at least they would be if they were taking sides.