Jaguars may be shopping Ramsey.

Number9

RAMSEY  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Titans should try aggressively to sign Jalen Ramsey.

Ramsey is a great corner and I’d love to have him. 

Hes is possibly a locker room cancer.. but that could just be that Jacksonville sucks ass and he knows it and wants to leave. 

Id still contend he gives us a discount because he’s a native and a HUGE titans fan... and we have no state I come tax. 

With butler saving us solid money by cutting/ trading him next season, it’s doable. But I don’t think he’s a vrabel guy. JRob says he wants “dogs”.. Ramsey is one of those guys. Low low chance of anything happening but will be interesting to see. 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There is absolutely no chance the Jaguars are trading Ramsey to the Titans.  None.  Even if the offer is by far the best one they get.

You may have a shot at that.

Ramsey is a good CB but his evaluation of QBs is horrible 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

Your post was dumb because he’s not going to take a discount from anyone.  

No no idea why you even mentioned his QB rankings because he was roundly made fun of for how dumb he cane off in that interview.

Cool. Disagree. But great that you know him and the future so well. I should get some Wall Street bets from you ! 

If you would read a post instead of scanning for keywords and jacking off at the opportunity to run your mouth, you’d see that I kinda made fun of it too... even indicated he was doing it solely because he wanted to be on good terms with our FO.. so... eh.. fuck off? Yeah, that. 

2 hours ago, titanruss said:

Ramsey is a great corner and I’d love to have him. 

Hes is possibly a locker room cancer.. but that could just be that Jacksonville sucks ass and he knows it and wants to leave. 

Ramsey started getting big time national attention when Saxonville made the big run in 2017.  He talked a lot of shit, then had to watch his team self-destruct.  The Jags have all kinds of troubles.  They signed Bortles to a deal when it was the D that carried the team.  Now, they are deciding they may get rid of Ramsey.  That's assbackards.  

I don't know if JRob, Vrabel and Dees can handle Ramsey, but is he really that bad that if they signed him you think they couldn't?  The question is if they made a huge acquisition, would it be at that position?

12 minutes ago, Number9 said:

I don't know if JRob, Vrabel and Dees can handle Ramsey, but is he really that bad that if they signed him you think they couldn't?  The question is if they made a huge acquisition, would it be at that position?

CB was the team’s biggest free agency acquisition for 2 years in a row, plus a first round draft choice, yes?

3 hours ago, Number9 said:

Ramsey started getting big time national attention when Saxonville made the big run in 2017.  He talked a lot of shit, then had to watch his team self-destruct.  The Jags have all kinds of troubles.  They signed Bortles to a deal when it was the D that carried the team.  Now, they are deciding they may get rid of Ramsey.  That's assbackards.  

3 hours ago, begooode said:

CB was the team’s biggest free agency acquisition for 2 years in a row, plus a first round draft choice, yes?

This is the last season of our current secondary. .. 

Sims will likely be gone next year. Hooker can take time from him and possibly Vacarro as soon as this season. 

Logan Ryan will likely be gone next year. 

Butler is expensive and has underperformed, and we can save money by cutting him next offseason. 

Adoree has potential and is good at guarding his man but hasnt produced turnovers or the level of play you want from a first rounder yet.

I dont think theres much qualms about adding DBs especially if they are elite. Most of the money will be off the books soon for the guys we've already got. 

Ramsey would make sense as a starter because he's elite, could fit the bill as insurance to Adoree, aid in Sims / Ryan's imminent absence, and replace butler. Again, I think he really wants to come here and if he's giving any team a discount, it's to us. But as these things go, predicting a FA acquisition a year out is in the single digit%'s

The FA's we'd be needing next year will be DBs/ possible QB / TE? / RB? / DE? 

DB is as good a shot as any. 

I bet he's franchised though. 

Edited by titanruss

I think we should offer a first for him. Worst comes to worst we let him walk in free agency and get a 2nd round comp pick. Basically trading back into the late 2nd round for a one year rental of the best corner in the league. 

1 minute ago, Thrill said:

I think we should offer a first for him. Worst comes to worst we let him walk in free agency and get a 2nd round comp pick. Basically trading back into the late 2nd round for a one year rental of the best corner in the league. 

??

7 minutes ago, Thrill said:

2nd round comp picks dont exist