Sign in to follow this  
Number9

Jaguars may be shopping Ramsey.

RAMSEY  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Titans should try aggressively to sign Jalen Ramsey.

Ramsey is not going to take a discount to come here (lol).

So... if we don't pay Mariota and end up drafting a QB do we have the money to burn on Ramsey? I know we still have several other starters on expiring contracts after this season to potentially pay too.

I don't even follow Ramsey enough to know how well he'd fit in our defensive system. Anyone have thoughts?

21 minutes ago, BeedoeLaw said:

He won't be giving any discounts, and I don't blame him.

Hahahaha right on queue.

46 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

Ramsey is not going to take a discount to come here (lol).

So... if we don't pay Mariota and end up drafting a QB do we have the money to burn on Ramsey? I know we still have several other starters on expiring contracts after this season to potentially pay too.

I don't even follow Ramsey enough to know how well he'd fit in our defensive system. Anyone have thoughts?

He'd fit in any system. But he's better served on a championship-ready team that can rise above any distractions. 

He'd 110% clash with Vrabel so you can forget it.

Gee, since they're not extending him, or even offering him a contract, that must mean he sucks, right?

I mean, that seems to be the criteria for measuring suckage, if I'm reading TR's "experts" correctly.

14 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Gee, since they're not extending him, or even offering him a contract, that must mean he sucks, right?

I mean, that seems to be the criteria for measuring suckage, if I'm reading TR's "experts" correctly.

The difference is there’s other evidence Ramsey is good while the evidence Mariota is good is lacking. 

21 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Are you saying Mariota doesn't have a new contract because he's a locker room cancer? Who knew!!!

1 hour ago, BeedoeLaw said:

He won't be giving any discounts, and I don't blame him.

I think that is more directed at Coughlin as opposed to any other team.  Not saying he's give a discount to anyone but that is all about the Jags.

6 minutes ago, bizzyeddie said:

I think that is more directed at Coughlin as opposed to any other team.  Not saying he's give a discount to anyone but that is all about the Jags.

I get the impression that whenever Jalen is talking/tweeting/breathing, it’s all about Jalen. 

43 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Ramsey has 2 years remaining on his contract.  He is not even eligible to have the 5th year option triggered.  Stop trying to compare apples with oranges.  Jax is only saying they are not looking at a contract with 2 years remaining.

5 minutes ago, Righteous said:

Ramsey has 2 years remaining on his contract.  He is not even eligible to have the 5th year option triggered.  Stop trying to compare apples with oranges.  Jax is only saying they are not looking at a contract with 2 years remaining.

They exercised the 5th year option.  They could extend him per the CBA (same draft class as Wentz) but they have something like 9 M in cap space and their DE is holding out. 

Ramsey is going to get paid, whether it's there or somewhere else.