“Why do some British people not like Donald Trump?”(perfectly sums up Trump)

OILERMAN

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nate White, a witty writer from England wrote the perfect response.   “A few things spring to mind…   Trump lacks certain qualities which the British traditionally esteem.  

It was a simple deal, not really too difficult to wrap your head around; we had something they wanted, we tried to use that to get some things we wanted done,  but when you’re a fucking retarded right

You can tell they are good diplomats because they didn’t boo or laugh

Posted Images

One of my good friends, an Englishman, Stryder, told me just tonight how much of an abomination the man is and what it symbolizes to the world. The guy is a top 100 bartender in the world as well as a top DJ, goes by DJ Storm Trooper. He’s traveled the world likely more than anyone on this board. Everything he said strangely backs this article to a T. 

9 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

One of my good friends, an Englishman, Stryder, told me just tonight how much of an abomination the man is and what it symbolizes to the world. The guy is a top 100 bartender in the world as well as a top DJ, goes by DJ Storm Trooper. He’s traveled the world likely more than anyone on this board. Everything he said strangely backs this article to a T. 

Just to add onto this for a second: he was blasted last night so there was no filter and all truth. His sensibilities, even as a top bartender who pulls a ton of girls from all over the world, was still disgusted. Think about that for a second. Ole boy is out banging chicks on a global scale and has literally no time for politics...yet he went off on the matter for about two minutes saying basically these exact words. Funny how life works that you posted this the next morning. I just let him have at it. 

Just now, IsntLifeFunny said:

The strange part of where our country sits is the fact everyone who recognizes this also recognizes the fact that 3.5 out of every 10 supports it. 

It’s a weird time indeed. I was talking to a friend of mine about this recently. Also the fact that social media seems like a bigger cesspool than it was pre-2016. These people always had these feelings. They were always racist, they were always ignorant, they were always sexist, they were always the type of American that gets off when their party “wins”. Whether or not that “win” actually hurts them personally. They just didn’t expose it openly to the world. Trump has just made them feel like those behaviors are acceptable to project in the public now because that’s how he acts.

4 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

It’s a weird time indeed. I was talking to a friend of mine about this recently. Also the fact that social media seems like a bigger cesspool than it was pre-2016. These people always had these feelings. They were always racist, they were always ignorant, they were always sexist, they were always the type of American that gets off when their party “wins”. Whether or not that “win” actually hurts them personally. They just didn’t expose it openly to the world. Trump has just made them feel like those behaviors are acceptable to project in the public now because that’s how he acts.

It’s an amalgamation of the conspiracy theorists with a ton of white people who feel left behind to go along with innate bias and prejudice being inflamed by the racists. I quoted it the other day: “I’ll tell you what’s at the bottom of it,” he said. “If you can convince the lowest white man he’s better than the best colored man, he won’t notice you’re picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he’ll empty his pockets for you.”

Johnson was an intelligent man though and knew what he was saying. Trump is a puppet imo whose strings are being pulled by men much smarter than him. 

1 minute ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

It’s an amalgamation of the conspiracy theorists with a ton of white people who feel left behind to go along with innate bias and prejudice being inflamed by the racists. I quoted it the other day: “I’ll tell you what’s at the bottom of it,” he said. “If you can convince the lowest white man he’s better than the best colored man, he won’t notice you’re picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he’ll empty his pockets for you.”

Johnson was an intelligent man though and knew what he was saying. Trump is a puppet imo whose strings are being pulled by men much smarter than him. 

Trump is absolutely a puppet. This whole gov shutdown and now “national emergency” for the Wall is nothing more than political posturing for 2020. Trump knows the Republicans don’t want him to get the wall either. They know it’s a big waste of money or else it would have been funded in his first 2 years while they ran the entire gov. They waited until Dems had some control, so they could act like they tried going into 2020 and hope to still win by promising the wall after “they get control of Congress back”. Then we will rinse and repeat this whole process. 

This is what puzzles me - what is wrong with his supporters:

This last point is what especially confuses and dismays British people, and many other people too; his faults seem pretty bloody hard to miss.

After all, it’s impossible to read a single tweet, or hear him speak a sentence or two, without staring deep into the abyss. He turns being artless into an art form;

He is a Picasso of pettiness; a Shakespeare of shit.

His faults are fractal: even his flaws have flaws, and so on ad infinitum.

Edited by 9 Nines

39 minutes ago, 9 Nines said:

This is what puzzles me - what is wrong with his supporters:

They realize they look like shit so they ignore it and instead attack the messenger (it’s anti-Trump bias, derp) or deflect. History will be written and it will not be kind. But most of all, it should not be ignored for future generations. 

It's def bigotry and racism driving Trump support. Everyone sees he's a criminal, idiot, clueless on governance and a terrible deal maker. What he's real about is speaking out against minorities and blaming them for people's problems. 

Then you have people like Ann Coulter who actually wanted a real wall from sea to sea and she's pissed and sees the current bullshit his supporters are falling for.