Antonio Brown

AussieTitanFan08

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brown has turned into an unrepentant asshole. I don't know what his deal is but he's really acting bizarre, like he borderline has mental issues. I think he might be bitter about JuJu considering his

Big Ben is a garbage human being and the locker room seems to be deteriorating.  You love seeing it.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001011140/article/antonio-brown-emmanuel-sanders-trade-twitter-barbs

The second video is a real good talk about AB, Tomlin, Ben and the Steelers.  I think they are done.  They have a system that counts on total commitment to TEAM, more than any organization in the NFL.  It today's age of freedom and independence I am surprised they have lasted this long.  There's no I in team, but there is Rooney.  

AB wouldn't even answer a phone call from the Titans.  Why would he?  Mooch said, they are going to have to find new triplets.  Ben, LB and AB will be no more.  When he said that it made me think about our triplets.  Mariota, Henry and Davis.  What if Mariota was having games like his second half against the Eagles, with Corey Davis making leaping catches and Henry blasting out of the backfield like he did against Jax and the Giants.  Weeks after week of us looking forward to the games and seeing our triplets.  

It ain't gonna happen.  People think I hate Mariota.  It's not that, I love the Titans as a fan.  I want my team to go out and have a real chance. I don't mind losing, if I did I would have been long gone.  What I mind is having extreme loyalty as fans to mediocracy.  Kordell Stewart won a lot of games for the Steelers, but they sat him on the bench.  They didn't try to get players to build on his faults, surround him with more talent, change coaches.  They got another QB.  The Steelers are committed to winning championships.  

Now, look at the triplets the Steelers had.  Close you eyes and imagine Mariota, LB and AB.

4 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

This thread is gold, it’s comical how unrealistic people are being by wanting to throw ridiculous amounts of resources as a crutch for Mariota to see if he can finally have a good season

What is ridiculous to you? I'm not arguing in favor of such a thing, but I am curious. Do you think the interior of the line needs help? Do we need to bring in a different/better RB? Does he need another WR? What about a tight end?

I'd argue that outside of a vet receiver with speed there isn't really a big need at receiver and tight end will probably be fine when DW comew back, although if we could upgrade there significantly I'd do it in a heartbeat. Outside of taking a flier on Kareem Hunt I'd be fine sticking with Henry and Lewis, as long as we do something about the line.

Is bringing in a guard, a vet receiver, and/or upgrading tight end a ridiculous amount of resources?

1 minute ago, NashvilleNinja said:

What is ridiculous to you? I'm not arguing in favor of such a thing, but I am curious. Do you think the interior of the line needs help? Do we need to bring in a different/better RB? Does he need another WR? What about a tight end?

I'd argue that outside of a vet receiver with speed there isn't really a big need at receiver and tight end will probably be fine when DW comew back, although if we could upgrade there significantly I'd do it in a heartbeat. Outside of taking a flier on Kareem Hunt I'd be fine sticking with Henry and Lewis, as long as we do something about the line.

Is bringing in a guard, a vet receiver, and/or upgrading tight end a ridiculous amount of resources?

What’s ridiculous about trading a first for AB (paying him too), bringing in another receiver after that then also using resources to get better/younger at the TE position. What NOT ridiculous about that?!?!

We can improve our offense without needing to use every offseason resource we have on skill positions

3 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

s bringing in a guard, a vet receiver, and/or upgrading tight end a ridiculous amount of resources?

This thread is about a premiere WR.  We have over 1,000 posts saying MM won't throw the ball downfield.  Why would AB want to come run around the field empty handed?

1 hour ago, wiscotitansfan said:

What’s ridiculous about trading a first for AB (paying him too), bringing in another receiver after that then also using resources to get better/younger at the TE position. What NOT ridiculous about that?!?!

We can improve our offense without needing to use every offseason resource we have on skill positions

Maybe others think all that but I don't think I ever said or thought we should trade a 1st for AB. I don't think I ever said we should trade for him period, although I wouldn't be mad if we did. I just don't think JRob would. But we do need someone else at receiver. Taywan and/or Sharpe may take the next step, but it'd be good if our top 3 receivers weren't all 3rd or 4th year guys. As for TE, I actually think we're fine there. More fine than others at least. The only worry I have is DW and how the injury will affect him. He's not exactly pissing green anymore. The biggest area of weakness on offense is the interior of the Oline, imo. But we're apparently Super Duper there too, according to some of the dodo heads around here who read an article that insinuated that Mariota might actually have been the target of all those pass rush attempts.

@NashvilleNinja not sure why you’re getting defensive about me saying that some people are so fucking delusional on how much more we need to add on offense.

if Mariota needed all the talent around him that some in this thread are implying, he’s not a QB to build around. Period.

its actually an endorsement for the guy saying we’re almost set on skill players and it’d be a waste of resources to keep piling on.

7 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

AB is out trying to kill his trade value so Steelers get nothing for him. 

If he actually was smart enough for that it's smart... Why go to a team that lost a lot of future value to get you

It's a win-win-win for everyone involved if he gets traded while still keeping up these antics