Antonio Brown

AussieTitanFan08

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brown has turned into an unrepentant asshole. I don't know what his deal is but he's really acting bizarre, like he borderline has mental issues. I think he might be bitter about JuJu considering his

Big Ben is a garbage human being and the locker room seems to be deteriorating.  You love seeing it.

1 minute ago, headhunter said:

So we trade for Brown and watch Marcus gets hurt. We have a 22 cap hit towards one player and then Brown is gonna be a huge diva about stats. Its huge a risk and thats an understatement. 

Of course it would be a huge risk. I’ve already said I think we should cut Marcus. But if we won’t extend him and go into year five still hoping for him to be the guy then our WR core is pathetic. At least go hard for Sanders in FA, who is going to get paid. 

2 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Of course it would be a huge risk. I’ve already said I think we should cut Marcus. But if we won’t extend him and go into year five still hoping for him to be the guy then our WR core is pathetic. At least go hard for Sanders in FA, who is going to get paid. 

Sanders is still contracted to the Broncos.

2 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

JRob pretty much said this was a priority in his media tour yesterday.

I still wouldn’t mind the idea of Brown via trade and Tate in FA. It’s a lot of mouths to feed, but the cap is pretty meaningless. We’ve been 9-7 3 years straight and have continued to lose to Indy. If we want to win the South we have to take some chances on getting genuine playmaker out there. As of now we have two, one who doesn’t really catch the ball. 

7 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I still wouldn’t mind the idea of Brown via trade and Tate in FA. It’s a lot of mouths to feed, but the cap is pretty meaningless. We’ve been 9-7 3 years straight and have continued to lose to Indy. If we want to win the South we have to take some chances on getting genuine playmaker out there. As of now we have two, one who doesn’t really catch the ball. 

If I had to guess right now JRob's two early targets in FA will be a veteran WR and a top notch C/OG, they will make one final push to see if Mariota can be the long term answer at QB.

7 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

If I had to guess right now JRob's two early targets in FA will be a veteran WR and a top notch C/OG, they will make one final push to see if Mariota can be the long term answer at QB.

I’m not a particular fan of this strategy, but if we get a good WR in FA then so be it. MM is about to be on his fifth OC. Just brutal to do that to the guy. Add in the injuries and it doesn’t make much sense putting your hopes in this process. That’s why Robinson openly stated continuity was what they were seeking. He’s basically going on a Hail Mary a guy like MM can stay healthy and process yet another offense. 

Since this is the route you have to give him more legitimate weapons and tell him the entire year that his future depends on him releasing the ball. Throw it at a WRs feet before taking a hit. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny