Sign in to follow this  
AussieTitanFan08

Antonio Brown

5 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Steelers Ownership basically just put Antonio Brown up for trade (not saying the Titans should chase him)

Patriots? Packers? Cardinals maybe, especially if Fitz retires?

41 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Be hard to imagine Pittsburgh helping the Pats out. 

You’d think teams would just stop trading with them I don’t get it. If they’re the team to beat then stop helping them 

I would give up our first in a heartbeat. I know you all don’t like the distractions and all that, but the guy is a top 3 WR. We aren’t getting an impact player like him in the draft. 

1 minute ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I would give up our first in a heartbeat. I know you all don’t like the distractions and all that, but the guy is a top 3 WR. We aren’t getting an impact player like him in the draft. 

Itll be just bad for the locker room. 

1 minute ago, headhunter said:

Itll be just bad for the locker room. 

Maybe. We need a game breaker. An offense with Walker, Henry, Davis, and Brown provides one of the best supporting casts in the NFL. If we are going to actually hope MM turns it around then we should put the best players around him. I would also go after Sanders from Den when we don’t go this route. 

ctm   
4 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Brown has a 22M cap hit this year.  So give up a first and spend half of the Titans available cap space?

Just now, headhunter said:

Ok Kyle

Someone is going to trade for him. We aren’t likely, but this is the same conversation we had the other day. We tried to trade our first for Cooks, or do you not remember that? 

Just now, IsntLifeFunny said:

Someone is going to trade for him. We aren’t likely, but this is the same conversation we had the other day. We tried to trade our first for Cooks, or do you not remember that? 

Cooks does not cost that much money and is not a diva....