Invasion of the body snatchers

Denali

7 minutes ago, JoelinBellevue said:

Someone finally decided to give him a few carrys

Yeah, that's it... This is the same running he's had his entire career ?

I've been labeled a "hater" but a few weeks ago I preached that we needed to see what Henry can do simply because he couldn't be doing worse than Lewis running the ball, he is running strong for the first time in his career consistently

In the past he has had splash plays but you're being ridiculous if you think that he is the same guy that deserved criticism

He’s definitely running with more decisiveness and authority. Anyone saying it’s the same runner is wrong. There are runs along the sidelines he used to just jog out of bounds I saw him turn a couple back infield today for more yac.

29 minutes ago, prine06 said:

He’s definitely running with more decisiveness and authority. Anyone saying it’s the same runner is wrong. There are runs along the sidelines he used to just jog out of bounds I saw him turn a couple back infield today for more yac.

It's laughable people are trying to claim he was running like this 

1 hour ago, JoelinBellevue said:

Someone finally decided to give him a few carrys. Notice Conklin was out and it didn't matter.

That's definitely not the reason.  He is running much harder.  Punishing people inside.

3 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

We could just call him Hummer and stick his head on one of those, but that'd probably get @woolfolksunclesuncle too hot n bothered.

Too late....the damage is done---my jackin' sock has received another deposit. Although, I sorta hesitate to call it a sock anymore. At this point, it's more like a sock-shaped brillow pad..

Archived