Sign in to follow this  
CaliTitan3518

NBA Talk

On 12/9/2018 at 1:45 AM, JakePA_Titan said:

Also love how HOU is sitting second to last in the WC yet we wanna talk about rumors. Lol

How long did that last? Three weeks later they go from 14th all the way to 4th place. Let's see what happens to LA without LBJ. :lolabove:

6 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

How long did that last? Three weeks later they go from 14th all the way to 4th place. Let's see what happens to LA without LBJ. :lolabove:

Cool, talk to me in April. Yall already made your moves to get your mess somewhat fixed. 

Ours is coming. 

18 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

This has always been the case with the Western conference. There are going to be 12+ teams fighting for playoffs and it’s like to come down to a handful of games. 

On 1/5/2019 at 5:21 PM, Oiler FANatic said:

So what's going to happen to your Rockets now that your PG (who is making more money then LBJ) and the best up and coming C (although Jokic is by far better and it's not close) are both hurt and out for 3+ weeks?

Is Harden going to turn the MVP race into a runaway, or are all gonna start to lose some ground yourselves?

Only 2.5 games up on 9th place. Only two up on LA with LBJ returning in a week. 

Edited by JakePA_Titan

So which team is getting Anthony Davis? Bucks supposedly are going to try to go all in on AD but not sure I'd be interested in giving up what it would take to get him

25 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

So which team is getting Anthony Davis? Bucks supposedly are going to try to go all in on AD but not sure I'd be interested in giving up what it would take to get him

Pelicans need to be patient. The best offer will come in the off season. For the team that gets him they need to make sure they have a star or something to entice him to stay. 

6 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

I would assume the Lakers. What do they have to trade to get AD?

GOAT9   

Isnt Lebron already running his mouth and trying to run the team? I heard he was trying to oust Walton? He needs to listen to that one lady that told him to shut up and dribble. 

19 hours ago, headhunter said:

I would assume the Lakers. What do they have to trade to get AD?

I doubt they have the capital to do it where it would make sense... I sure as hell don't think the Bucks do even though they said that they will trade anything on the team not named Giannis.

Eventually they will have to take a deal that's likely a lot lower than they should get but I have a feeling that someone will make a real offer before it gets to that point.

Bink   
7 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

I doubt they have the capital to do it where it would make sense... I sure as hell don't think the Bucks do even though they said that they will trade anything on the team not named Giannis.

Eventually they will have to take a deal that's likely a lot lower than they should get but I have a feeling that someone will make a real offer before it gets to that point.

A lot goes into this. I think the Lakers are going to offer all of their young talent. Ball, Ingram, Kuzma, Zubac, Hart. I don't know if that gets done. Paul George is actually the game changer here. I think a team like Boston is a lot more likely to rent AD hoping it can keep him, or a team like the Raptors bringing him into the East. I think the news he will be a rental won't discourage aggressive teams who see this as their window and fall under the "convince him narrative." I don't know what the fuck is going on with the Celtics. They have the best assets, but Kyrie rumors and Hayward looking like a corpse out there is puzzling. In terms of wisco's point, if this plays out I don't see them low balling before Boston can put an offer on the table. A team that wants them this season has to put a great offer on the table. Hence LA, they do have some urgency to beat Boston's offer before they can make it from a trade rules standpoint AND they don't want a PG repeat. 

Now, I am not totally convinced it won't be smart to just part with the assets. I still like Ball, Ingram, and co. but none of them have taken that leap forward and the might not do it as quickly with LeBron. The team LeBron and AD could build together would be scary, especially if Kyrie and KD say fuck it and become Knicks AND LeBron poaches Klay. 

All of a sudden GS is defined by Curry, Boogie, and Dray--very beatable. 

Also the rumors that Kyrie wants back in with LeBron are nuts. A more seasoned Kyrie with LeBron and AD + veterans would be crazy. 

You have to hand it to Magic. By luring LeBron he has created an NBA landscape where anything is possible. 

Lakers are not offering all of their talent. Yall crazy af and to the haters that keep saying we dont have enough. Lmao idiotic.

Chew on that. 

Everyone says "I'd take Tatum over anything LA has to offer".

Fucking hilarious. Compare Ingrams numbers to Tatums....I'll wait.

Lonzo Ball will be much better than Rozier and is 3 years younger. Kuzma and Brown at pretty equal if not the edge going to Kuzma because he can gaurd more versatile players than Brown. However, Brown is two years younger than Kuz.

We actually have a big in Zubac, who is also only 21, that is a better asset than any Boston big. Zu would also compliment Randle and Mirotic in NO. 

Lakers should be able to get it done with Ball, Zubac, KCP, one or two first rounders and one of either Kuzma or Ingram. 

Bink thinks we have to give up an entire starting 5 (not saying they are all starters) and that it still wouldnt be enough. Lmao omg you hater!!

Davis has stated hes not resigning and (supposedly) he wants to be in LA alerting every team he is most likely a rental. But sure, we seen that before and not happen. So it isnt gaurenteed, but it will make most teams pause. 

Now, I dont think they trade AD before this deadline because I can't see them maximizing ADs value until Boston can actually make an offer. But anyone who thinks LA doesnt have enough to get AD. Fucking stupid, or just pure hate. 

But much like with PG, I hope they dont want to trade him to us. And I hope he does indeed end up signing with LA. Much much better end result for us.