When will conservatives purge the corrupted GOP?

pat

46 minutes ago, patsplat said:

Broidy resigned after being exposed paying a mistress for an abortion.  Fox News covered up years of abuse by their stars.  After indicting Bill, every single outspoken GOP Congressman has been exposed as philanderers, and in some cases even drug abusers and pedophiles.

What is wrong with the GOP?  How is that this keeps happening?

They're the same hypocrites, evil people they were.  The problem is that they've brainwashed their idiot supporters to the point where they ignore these failings.

The only way to make them take notice is to boycott their corporate sponsors.  They generally care about that.

As for the OP question, I suspect they'll try to purge the idiots after they get destroyed in Nov 2018.  The country will be a lot better off.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You have Al Franken actually step down while the prez does ten times worse

Nah, you're not my boy. None of my boys would cape for conservatives while pretending to be against both sides like you do. I don't give a fuck whether you support democrats or not.I barely support de

Posted Images

Democrats bombed lots of foreign countries.

Democrats continued the failed drug war (Clintons)

Democrats sent tanks to Ferguson and riot police to break up peaceful protests.

Democrats scammed the ENTIRE black community before the last elections just to get votes.

I'm all for fighting corruption. But you partisans are as much in the way as anybody.

1 minute ago, ctm said:

Let's see, which party controls the federal government....house, senate, white house.  Seems like getting rid of the people in charge of the current corruption  would be the logical place to start.

Doesn't matter which party controls the govt. Both have. Both failed us.

It's like we were all perfect prior to 2016

7 minutes ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

Doesn't matter which party controls the govt. Both have. Both failed us.

It's like we were all perfect prior to 2016

If you don't clean up the current corruption.....where do you plan to start?

44 minutes ago, ctm said:

If you don't clean up the current corruption.....where do you plan to start?

I definitely agree with you there. But its like one side doesn't want to clean up its own side's mess. Who do you think gets sabotaged? 

Not Republicans who aren't even related on issues.

I'm just playing a different angle that some Democrats don't like because it exposes their own side's corruption and doesn't enable them to sabotage or stonewall issues. 

41 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

None of my boys would cape for conservatives while pretending to be against both sides like you do. I don't give a fuck whether you support democrats or not.I barely support democrats myself and only because Republicans are fucking scum. My problem with you is you're a fucking hypocrite who pretends to dislike both sides but spends all his time shitting on dems and giving republicans a pass. If you were shitting on both sides that'd be cool but that's not what you do.  Just man up and admit you like the Republicans.  

He is their useful idiot

40 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

Nah, you're not my boy. None of my boys would cape for conservatives while pretending to be against both sides like you do. I don't give a fuck whether you support democrats or not.I barely support democrats myself and only because Republicans are fucking scum. My problem with you is you're a fucking hypocrite who pretends to dislike both sides but spends all his time shitting on dems and giving republicans a pass. If you were shitting on both sides that'd be cool but that's not what you do.  Just man up and admit you like the Republicans. You probably have a MAGA hat on right now. 

Actually some of my friends who are "Republicans" aren't scum and aren't like Trump at all. In fact, I don't know any like Trump. We all played football...

But anyways. As far as being "Conservative" I'm more Liberal in my stances than you but I'm also pretty libertarian in my overall view of politics so I don't care about a stripper.

Clear collusion with Russians? Ok. Just show me the evidence. Having a BS opinion publicly isn't the same as pretending to have the "same" opinion but secretly having a BS opinion. It's a much more complex game than you make it.

MAGA hat? And pro legalization, anti drug war (pro rehabilitation), pro urban and rural revival, pro small biz, pro green Independent?

I'm more liberal than your party.