When will conservatives purge the corrupted GOP?

pat

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You have Al Franken actually step down while the prez does ten times worse

Nah, you're not my boy. None of my boys would cape for conservatives while pretending to be against both sides like you do. I don't give a fuck whether you support democrats or not.I barely support de

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

Let's see if its LUL'z when its time to vote and people remember you wouldn't demand justice for the state killing them.

The GOP is a heavy supporter of the militarization of local police departments.  If they want to continue to promote law and order as a value, then they better cut out the rampant criminality that has infected the party since Nixon.

27 minutes ago, patsplat said:

The GOP is a heavy supporter of the militarization of local police departments.  If they want to continue to promote law and order as a value, then they better cut out the rampant criminality that has infected the party since Nixon.

One side is covering up murders and the other is just honest about wanting everybody locked up and fearing them. Great Pat.

31 minutes ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

One side is covering up murders and the other is just honest about wanting everybody locked up and fearing them. Great Pat.

... and raping every one out here

Honestly its crazy how blinded some are to their own party's misdeeds. It's not like you're personally responsible for evil by knowingly doing things. It's ok to hold representatives accountable when they're not representing us. And trying to oppress us politically through various avenues.

Independents are becoming the only rational group. And probably the most non-interventionist pro-peace group out there.

2 hours ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

Let's see if its LUL'z when its time to vote and people remember you wouldn't demand justice for the state killing them.

yeah im sure the people will remember exactly what my secret ballot was. 

TGLC.. i 've been voting independant for 20 years. get ahold of your loose mind. 

Edited by titanruss

31 minutes ago, titanruss said:

thats why you dont take me seriously. my successful and society adapted black friends would laugh at your crazy ass too. 

Why would they laugh when my successful black friends and myself are just as successful?

Great play though. Very classy. Way to prove a point.