When will conservatives purge the corrupted GOP?

pat

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You have Al Franken actually step down while the prez does ten times worse

Nah, you're not my boy. None of my boys would cape for conservatives while pretending to be against both sides like you do. I don't give a fuck whether you support democrats or not.I barely support de

Posted Images

Oh I'm well on my way to ignoring Deray Mckesson, who's now working HR in Baltimore.  That's the only thing you post about.  What more do you want?

I'd like to see:

- reasonable gun control legislation holding irresponsible gun owners to task

- stop transferring military equipment to local police departments

- stop demonizing people based off race or religion

All of these could be part of a conservative movement focused on individual responsibility and limited government, so long as the GOP was not hijacked by the foreign and domestic military industrial complex focused on divide and conquer.

4 hours ago, patsplat said:

Oh I'm well on my way to ignoring Deray Mckesson, who's now working HR in Baltimore.  That's the only thing you post about.  What more do you want?

I'd like to see:

- reasonable gun control legislation holding irresponsible gun owners to task

- stop transferring military equipment to local police departments

- stop demonizing people based off race or religion

All of these could be part of a conservative movement focused on individual responsibility and limited government, so long as the GOP was not hijacked by the foreign and domestic military industrial complex focused on divide and conquer.

Actually the kids already went cold after millions of dollars were re-directed from public schools to charter schools. He was doing his "activism" during his tenure and only held the job for less than a year on an interim basis.

Him and Betsy Devos wanted a similar agenda. Go figure

1 hour ago, begooode said:

Show me the money for a legit chance of an independent run; otherwise it's just wishful thinking

Democrats are in trouble of losing the black vote. Especially with the youth. None of us that I know of are gonna vote Republican.

Honestly all it would take is the minority vote to swing to put a 3rd party in play. There's not going to be media support the way media is structured, but that doesn't mean the grassroots organizing can't/won't happen. It's already begun.

A 3rd party would be the best thing ever for this country. One wouldn't rise without a solid platform and some convicted leaders. I don't see Americans, as partisan as they are, supporting a 3rd party that didn't have its sh__ together. A 3rd party would also stop/isolate corruption that goes through elected officials who've held onto power for years. I can't even begin to list all of the different policies it could influence. Or how much removing money from politics could literally change the dynamics of this country domestically, and in foreign affairs.